Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Trabandiumium posted:

rms was always right about everything

fun story i one time had to take a poo poo extremely badly, like ultra-very-incredibly badly, so there's a pay toilet at the north hollywood metro station in LA, and i paid the quarter then went in and stepped in a giant turd, slipped and teeter-tottered like a fat man in a cartoon, arms waving, balance on the verge of failure, managed to squat over the toilet but then there was no toilet paper so had to use a sock, which required taking off one of my poo poo-covered shoes very carefully, then wiping my puckered anus, poorly, with a sock-puppet-cum-loofa (double entendre there boys), washing my hands with no soap, and then begging a mexican woman to sell me a half-empty bottle of hand sanitizer for $5 from her purse so that i could at least not die from hepatitis a from being covered in feces, took the metro with shoes that if pressed together on the bottoms would resemble a heavily-melted 'smore fresh from the fucken fire, it was like my second week of working in this big fancy building in DTLA too and i think people noticed but thank god i was saved by the fact that i am a linux administrator so i think they thought the odor of a homeless man's feces was normal + par for the course, i never used that bathroom again but shall always have fond memories of the abovementioned area, a place to call home/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread