Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

don't mind me, I'm just out hunting.

Dear Krampus

I love red/burgundy inks, teal inks, and blue blacks. Also most anything that is a dark and rich color. Next on my "I want to buy this but I shouldn't because I have too many" is the Mont Blanc Shakespeare Red. I've also been interested in inks that shade more lately, especially in a M or F nib.

I am curious about brown inks. I've only ever tried Noodlers #41 Brown and I did not like it at all. Felt like writing with poop. I'm curious to try some others. I also don't have a traditional blue.

Ink I have is:
Red: Noodlers BSiAR, American Aristocray, IG Violet #3, Diamine Oxblood
Blues and near blues: Noodlers 54th Massachusetts, Waterman Inspired Blue, R&K Verdegris, Lamy Petrol, J. Herbin 1670 Bleu Ocean
Gray/Black: J. Herbin 1670 Stormy Gray, Noodler's Black
Other: Sailor Jentle Shigure, KWZI IG Green #1 and Old Gold

Send me NSFW packaging if you want, doesn't bother me at all. Dongs, dick glitter, whatever. I generally use my pens for my own notes at work, I write on a lot of lovely legal pads.

Thanks again for putting this together Pixelante!

Korwen fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Nov 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread