Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I just reinstalled this piece of poo poo and I haven't played since season 3. What do I do aaaaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Where did all my runes go what is this

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

Runes are now masteries and Urgot is top-tier and Donald Trump is prez, welcome to Hell dimension ya dumb bitch :getin:

Why do I earn nothing per game?

The gently caress is BE? Why is it so complicated to earn?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

Basically it's better than before and you earn more imaginary Riot Games points than you used to

Hmm? I did a youtube search and it says to buy boosts and play aram

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

A true damage champ being Mia makes me more scared.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm talking that weird burst alien stealth jungle fucker. He's true damage too isn't he?

gently caress that guy.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

So I have enough essence for a champion. Who do I buy, I haven't played since 2012.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It feels less toxic these days then when I played before back in 2012.

Nowadays you just get people angryly pinging at each other the path of ganking the jungle should've taken from a failed gank 5 minutes ago and they will ping argue for the rest of the game without talking.

Same as supportm sometimes I accidentally take a creep due to misclicking auto attack. ADC pings angrily for the rest of the game.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I think it's already peaked but literally millions of people still play it so it's far from dead.

Then again I might be wrong and it's still growing.

It reovertook Fortnite as the most watched game on twitch recently actually and I think the loving KDA video brought back a lot of people.

All of my mates who swore off mobas forever and moved to overwatch are suddenly all back to League. Not sure what Valve did to Dota 2 but no one I know seems to want to play it anymore.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Guys I am soraka jungle, trust me. - Some league player, 2011.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Is original Yorrick still in this game where you can spam ghosts and get pentakills because of the ghost heals.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Dare you enter my magical domain? *bush full of joker boxes*

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Wasn't Taric gay?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

loving hell I'm waiting for Smash Bros and I reinstall this instead. God drat gamer brain looking for something to do 24/7

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Would be cool if as a jungle you could cloak as the enemy jungle and gank a lane and the opposing player thinks they are getting a gank when in reality they are getting ganked.

Like say cloaking as a enemy jungle reveals your position on the minimap and gently caress over people who aren't paying attention like a Team Fortress 2 Spy.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Didn't Taric have heavily implied gay lines that were patched out due to China?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Pantheon bot lane carry :getin:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav posted:

Pantheon bot lane carry :getin:

To further my own post, some people just don't know how to handle his passive by the way. It's a lot of fun to just block their first auto attack and they get immoderately scared of any lane fight with you.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Play Morde Top
Crush everyone because even the best of players forget about how much shield you can poo poo out.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Am I alone in saying Zoe in the best champion in the game atm?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

OCE is full of 4chan names like TheJewsKnow or Fuckoffwerefull.

No bans.

Weird server.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

After avoiding ranked for ages I finally tried it and got Iron II. Which I'm sure is poo poo and will be impossible to climb out of.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

busb posted:

In Anime David's case, the ranking is 100 % correct however.

eh, I've been higher before.

Might be fun but probably won't.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

How do you counter Yas mid? His wall blocks every spell a mage can throw at him and he just can dash out of ganks. What the heck is with this champ?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I just got back to it after finding out RUNES are no longer weird hexagons that cost in game points.

Translation - I suck but I'm having fun.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Ap Janna Mid.

Tornado nukes

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

People are really sleeping on Cassiopeia.

I think people don't like aiming her poison but once you get used to her she is a loving crazy mage.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Lid posted:

She's the number one midlane in the game and is so good Griffin played her ADC.

Is she? I hardly see people pick her.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Ornn is under the radar and is basically one twitch stream away from being a banned forever champ.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hopefully this means people will play Janna again also known as Sonic the hedgehog.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I think you can make Janna outrun rammus

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Does the report button do anything. I've had 3 games in a row where top lane dies once and then quits for the rest of the game.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I hate a fed yi.

It's the worst.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

That one master yi who goes mid spams laugh and successfully tower dives you level one and does some weird flash meditation cancel to avoid turret fire?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Could trundle still go top? Pillar could set up ganks.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Support is the toughest job because you also have to stop your ADC from having a mental breakdown.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ADC: Sona, heal me!
Support: Actually I am Zyra , you asked me to pick Zyra.
ADC: AAAAAAAAUUUUGH
FF15
FF15
FF15
FF15

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Is Manamune kogmaw still awesome?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hmm I played him in season 3 and Manamune basically means you can spam r forever. It was pretty loving good iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I dunno I just remember doing it a few years back and being able to artillery enemy positions forever.