Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
first page? easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

AttackBacon posted:

Also Battlecast Illaoi won (and it wasn't close) so those of us with good taste are once again rewarded. Now I will have two sweet skins to not use while I play Yorick instead.

Battle cast illoy is easily the worst option.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Nice meltdown

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Arena of valor seems fun and good and the twisted fate clone is mega op.

Batsmen when tho?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Radical posted:

yeah apparently this game is super popular in china? idk but everyone on the NA server blows rear end and im farming them for ez wins.

Hah yeah, I’m a silver for life in league and feel like a god playing this, they are insanely bad.

Really enjoying the league trappings but sped up, no last hitting is nice too

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

I am playing League of Legends on my phone, but better, because it has Batman on it. It's called Arena of Valor and its by Tencent and I guess it has some DC heroes and it's kinda fun??

Mega agreements my dude, huge agrees. It’s great and fast and super good. League of legends? More like LOL@Legends

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Qtpie is a swell dude

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

so that was a weird bots game

had a jinx and brand in the bottom, a nasus and a nocturne in the jungle, nobody top, and me in the middle on miss fortune

i dont know why we actually won that one

but i had a sick rear end laning phase so gently caress it who cares, i had caulfield's three minutes in or some poo poo,turns out after maining tris for a while miss fortune is the real champ im good at

Fuckin A, brotein

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

strong bird posted:

Ive resolved to never play the furry/goblin heros but thank you for the suggestion

Only play the heros with huge honking taters

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Hold on now... let’s not judge until we’ve walked a mile in NIBBER HATER’s shoes

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Anyone eat rear end?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Is Gnar over 18?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kitfox88 posted:

reported for toxic behavior

in seriousness i like the shared team xp and the lack of an item shop meaning last hits don't exist

That poo poo makes it bab’s first moba

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Something very freeing about accepting that you're going to be trash tho especially when suddenly you realize you've been farming long enough while everyone ignores you that your basic attacks are now tiny freight trains because you have all the items

This be realize it for the entirety of your time playing League and it will free you. Neo.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

But I want to get better

:captainpop:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

League mini has a rammus ball / Leona hook / zilean ult(for you and a teammate) hero now and league really needs this imho

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Nightgull posted:

Looking forward to trying Nunu, Hecarim, Rammus, and Rumble out of this week’s free champs. Is anyone particularly in love with any of these guys and could give me some pointers. I’ve only seen Nunu and Rammus in action - the yeti seems to be all about stealing jungle camps while Rammus is just going fast and being tanky.

I also got stomped by a Kennen in top lane a few games back, he seems neat and Weaver but with teamfights is extremely my poo poo.

If you ain’t sleeping you ll try my boy rammus aka “the boy wonder” aka big juicy balls aka Duran Duran

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Monicro posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsCmTq-Hr7Q

Don't worry y'all, in addition to being a generic titty assassin visually she also has the most generic personality in ages

Just how I like my titty assassins

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Peak voice acting for my titty angel

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Check out those big titties

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Which is the butt and which is the boob?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Mierenneuker posted:

Why would I play that when I can play Tencent's Definitely Not League Of Legends on my mobile phone? It even has Batman and Wonder Woman!

And Wukong, because you can't make a MOBA without him showing up.

I got to plat in the lol junior on my iPhone X, it’s good

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

My only penta was velkoz support, feels good

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Actually his time isn’t worth more than the other players when he enters into the contract to play that match. He never should have queued.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I like - borat

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Make it a dating sim

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Dotalol

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Enigma89 posted:

Oh definitely

Eh this may or may not be true but it doesn't matter for me. The entire point of me to play this game was to see if I could beat out a friend who has never hit gold before in multiple years of playing and I did it in less than a season so I feel pretty smug about it because I did it without knowing too much of this game and relatively little warding. I am going to keep doing with what I am doing because I am enjoying myself and I am still climbing so I am genuinely curious to see how high I can climb with my relatively blinded/all-or-nothing play style.

I mean if I manage to his platinum with how I am playing that is more of a reflection of league than my own play style. I would find it pretty funny if I manage to hit the top 10% with an average of 1 ward for every 5 minutes.

How fat are you my dude?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Bullet angel kaisa with red chroma is all she needs

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Senna spawn rate goes from 10% to 2.7%? Rip

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Why does riot drop 2 champs in 2 months but it takes 3-4 years per vgu?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I love to see a skin like come back but every skin line is just random colors all over the champ nowadays

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Why make this dogshit aesthetic vomit when they could have leaned into cyberpop or whatever Ashland and Zoe is

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I want to learn how to be carried.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Riots skin design team is doing a poo poo rear end job. Technically the skins are better than ever but holy poo poo they are garbage and are just …. Crimecity holy poo poo, debonair is an abortion. Just chrome hangers. gently caress these skins

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Veryslightlymad posted:

Thorny subject, that. Not gonna lie, I 'arbor some ill will t'ward her. Not sure when those seeds were planted; if they stem from an earlier bad experience I don't remember, or maybe if there's a more deeply rooted psychological reason. I keep thinking one day she'll grow on me, but any budding interest I once had has long since wilted.

Same but then I fell in love, many vibes

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Vermain posted:

There's a few "for want of a nail" moments in League's history. My favorite is still Lee Sin: he was originally cancelled in early alpha, with only some datamined icons and ability names, and only got added as an actual champion after a multi-year campaign by a handful of dedicated fans on a forum thread. Trying to imagine the game without Lee just throws your brain for a loop.

Is there a video about this? Would be fun to see some actual league HiStOry and not another video about mf’s teeties

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

its hosed up theres no new chroma for high noon senna

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Sorry to say it, but she looks like poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

OCeAn SOnG

gently caress off riot, more crime city / deboner / anima bullshit