Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

while we appreciate this work of art let us also mourn our fallen brother, the single crit rune. rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
ive actually been taking domination too. i think its very empowering

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
malphite must now collect 12 ‘rock tokens’ from around the map to unite with his lost people and unlock his ultimate ability - transcendent blades

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
[with a great sense of levity] The ultimate nut.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
One of the ancient race of darkin, Varus was a deadly killer who loved to torment his foes with arrows, driving them to insanity before closing for the kill. Possessed of wondrous beauty, Varus was imprisoned at the end of the Darkin War, but escaped, centuries later, in the remade flesh of two Ionian hunters. The two men had unwittingly released Varus and now bear the bow containing his bound essence. Varus now hunts those who trapped him in order to enact his brutal vengeance, but the souls bound within him fight him every step of the way.
The mortal mages of Runeterra wielded wild magic, heedless of the consequences beyond their own world. Their reckless use of magic attracted the hunger of the darkin, who sent their fiercest warriors to conquer this new world. Varus traveled to Runeterra with the second wave of invaders, and with his crystalline bow, he assassinated enemy commanders and champions, helping the darkin defeat the mortal armies with ever greater ease.
Soon after Aatrox’s fall, Varus was cornered by vastayan moon-stalkers and human mages in service of a golden-armored warrior queen. They bound him within his crystalline bow, leaving him to howl with impotent rage. By now, the corrupting influence of the darkin was known, and the warrior queen alone wielded the deadly bow in the final battle of the war, loosing the last bolt that broke the bridge to the darkin world forever.
At the end of the Darkin War, the queen carried Varus’s bow to a land that would become known as Ionia. Her last act was to imprison the bow deep within a lightless cell sunk deep beneath a mountain temple overlooking the village of Pallas. There it remained, imprisoned by the natural magic of Ionia and the ritual ministrations of its guardians.
The bow remained hidden deep underground for centuries, unknown, untouched, and all but forgotten until Noxian invaders attacked Ionia. Two beast hunters - Valmar and his heartlight, Kai - fought the first wave of these invaders at the Temple of Pallas. Though their courage was great and drove off the attackers, Kai was mortally wounded. A grief-stricken Val carried him inside, praying the temple’s magic would restore him.
But the temple held only damnation, and both hunters were consumed by the unleashed power of the darkin. The very matter of their bodies was unraveled and bound together in a warp and weft of new flesh to craft a perfect body, fit to bear the soul of Varus. What emerged from the temple was a gestalt creature, pale and inhumanly beautiful, part human, part darkin, Varus was reborn as an entity with a war for supremacy being waged in its soul. The human and darkin elements of this newborn body are in constant flux, with each element sometimes managing to wrest control of the body for a short time before being reined in by the other. Varus fights to overcome Val and Kai’s resistance once and for all so that he may wreak vengeance on mortals for the destruction of his race. But Kai and Val fight on against his malevolent influence, hoping against hope that their love can overcome the darkin’s baser urges.
How long Val and Kai can keep Varus fully at bay is anyone’s guess, but should this sadistic and egotistical darkin killer come to fully dominate his new body, it is certain he will seek to reunite with the survivors of his race in hopes of reducing Runeterra to an ashen wasteland.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
"Arrghh, no! I'm being cornered by vastayan moon-stalkers," said Varus, as he was being cornered by vastayan moon-stalkers.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Patch 8.0.1 Notes | League of Legends -
Added a line of dialogue where Varus says "vastayan moon-stalkers... I hate those guys"

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Tired Moritz posted:

That was one of the gayest things I had ever seen and I suck dicks

if you think that's bad wait til you see this guy's posts https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=753278

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
varus is NOT gay. gays merely came inside of him because of vastayan moon-stalkers. Please read the lore provided

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

free boots is like one of my top three favorite runes

do you know what my fav rune is

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
here;s the thing - when you say all of rumble's ability names in a cockney accent his winrate goes up to 72%

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Thomas Kench

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
no, im the fire below the mountain. you have me confused with the other guy

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
im gonna meet that special teemo player over voice chat and fall in love.....

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
sadistic otaku punishes you for your in game performance [sph, joi, rank shaming]

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i was brutally embarassed by a vayne player in solo queue. he flamed me and called me a 'hosed up slug' while i was trying to farm my wave.. anyway, i am cool. so i added him on facebook and made cum tributes of all his profile pictures

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this poo poo sucks

what's the most annoying emote i can get instead

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
To: Mark Merril <marc.merrill@riotgames.com>
Subject: league of legenmds in game emote system

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Cumtech Tryndamere

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

gowb posted:

I got into an argument about the holocaust with a support lux

ah we've all been there don't worry dude

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i casted twitch QWE all the same number of times each. what this means is that i dont gently caress around

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
what's everyone's fav keven skin. initially i liked justicar keven the most but i'm leaning towards mecha keven these days

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
[rolling around in pig poo poo with pigs at the pig farm] sometimes i feel bad about doing this but then i remember that most of these pigs are SUPER dumb lol

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
here;s a champion for you-

docteur loving mundo

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
tyler totally won me over with that tournament thing he did a while ago. probably the most creative and funny poo poo i've seen a streamer do. he's cool

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
NEW CHAMPION - CODE NAMED “ BIG GUY „

Who is this mysterious traveller?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

do you have the star guardian one

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

hell yeah now that’s what i’m talking about

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
[wipes sweat off brow] phew, been a tough one running the discord today

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Camel Camus posted:

Bot lane is the healthiest it's ever been and I hope they balance traditional "support" items to accommodate ADC and support.

wtf

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
yes mr. ornn, the doctor will see you now

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
what is cool tho is if you and your friends all pick a yordle champ and begin inquiring with the other team about which perspectives they might have seen or not seen yordles from. you'd be surprised at the results!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
have looked down on a yordle: these ones? not good guys
have looked up to a yordle: now we're talking

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Twist And Pout! posted:

You see, I'm not gay - the spirits trapped inside me are gay.

the spirits are calling me... They’re whispering.. saying i must suck your dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
angel on my left shoulder: go mid and group with your team

devil on my right shoulder: solo push bot and afk if anyone complains

demons inside my soul: suck braum’s big juicy rear end dick

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)