Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
:staredog:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Last night I dreamt that I played this new 3D platformer that was had been really blowing up, and then went to a fancy dinner party where I met the main character of the game, not like the voice or mocap actress but like she was a real person who went into the game to be the player character whenever you wanted to play it or something weird like that. We hit it off and became fast friends but then I ruined it when I accidentally rear-ended her 5 times in a row while we were driving home from the party and I realized I could never play that game again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

22 years ago I probably had a child predator 40 year old 16 year old girlfriend from AIM or Diablo 2 or something, but at the same time, lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uncle had to be like 50 though right. Lmao…

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thought this didn’t happen with goldmined threads. Weird

That’s just a copy/paste of something I said about him a few posts earlier.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Going in hard on workskull was a bold strat, and it paid off. Til now 😈

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

connecting all my consoles to the internet asap

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

*room floods with gender swap gas now that everyone's let their guard down*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:kstare:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Ah. Hmm. Well.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh my god lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis posted:

Oh my god lol

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis posted:

Oh my god lol

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

if you seek revenge, dig two graves

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

christ

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Did one of the admins accidentally click permaban when they meant to make hin a permanet mod and/or ik of 300 of the 302 politics discussion forums here on beautiful sa? Jeff can you look into this?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

Did one of the admins accidentally click permaban when they meant to make hin a permanet mod and/or ik of 300 of the 302 politics discussion forums here on beautiful sa? Jeff can you look into this?

uncle at nintendo was always an admin parachute, i think its pretty obvious whose it is as well

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

appropriate thread tag tbh

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The plan was I would carry my PS3 about 2miles to her house, hack the firmware, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The plan was I would carry my PS3 about 2miles to her house, hack the firmware, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lmfao reading backwards through this thread wondering what the ban reason was going to be, the anticipation paid off beautifully in an uncut gems kind of way

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah! posted:

if you seek revenge, dig two graves

Me shooting at getting CliffyB permabanned for the Olson Twins post and hitting Uncle at Nintendo for offering to post his 16 year old exgf nudes

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Plutonis posted:

Me shooting at getting CliffyB permabanned for the Olson Twins post and hitting Uncle at Nintendo for offering to post his 16 year old exgf nudes

:jihad:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1762528906698219667

Can we get an update from the OP?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's too bad he didn't have an alt. i sure could use some help with this indigo GBA. :sigh: if nobody can tell me how to do these minor repairs, i guess i'll just have to throw it away and buy digital versions of all the games....

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

it's too bad he didn't have an alt. i sure could use some help with this indigo GBA. :sigh: if nobody can tell me how to do these minor repairs, i guess i'll just have to throw it away and buy digital versions of all the games....

lol

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

ps3 turns 18 this year, not sure if they'll care

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Phantasium posted:

ps3 turns 18 this year, not sure if they'll care

lol god drat

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Phantasium posted: