Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dildo sample pack
Nov 27, 2016
Hi friends! I came up with an idea for a new C-SPAM thread! I really enjoy looking at funny edited photoshops and videos related to politics! I think people call those items "memes." I really like to enjoy the memes produced by other people, but I personally never acquired advanced meme-making skills. Like, I only know how to edit pictures in Microsoft Paint and the only videos I've ever made are just one-take single-shot videos of myself talking or singing.

So I imagine there are other folks out there who enjoy looking at memes, but never really became skilled at making memes themselves. And I decided to make this thread after thinking about a meme that I would like to see because I think it would be funny.

Here's my meme request: Someone please edit this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg

Photoshop an image of Chairman Mao's head over Trump's head and also photoshop an image of Enver Hoxha's head over Hillary's head. Then edit the audio by replacing the word "puppet" with "revisionist". So it will look like Chairman Mao is arguing with Enver Hoxha and saying "no revisionist... no revisionist... you're the revisionist!"

I really would like to see this "you're the revisionist" meme come into existence and I'd be super grateful to anyone who would be willing to make such a meme for the laughs.

So I'm designating this as the Funny Political Meme Request thread! If anyone else who is not meme-savvy has any ideas for funny memes, post your meme request in this thread! Many thanks for the consideration, Internet buddies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread