Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

wicka posted:

y'all got fuckin teresa may

May is, like Clinton, an incompetent pragmatist who failed upwards her entire political career. And in the US people dream about how much better things would be going if they had someone like that in charge lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
Stroll already has a podium after 20 starts, Maldonado only managed a single one after nearly a hundred so Lance is objectively 5 times the driver Maldonado ever was.

If you don't agree with this you're anti-science

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
RIP 1500quidporsche, passed away while mounting Damon Hill cowgirl style

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
Can't wait to sell the 7th Rio Haryanto skin I unlock in a month on the steam marketplace and get four more sweet sweet pennies

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

wicka posted:

Ferraris are painted red so you can’t tell when they’re on fire.

McLarens are painted red because buying some orange paint that actually looks orange is too complicated an engineering task for them

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

ilmucche posted:

Anyone want a copy of DIRT Rally or F1 2016 + career booster DLC pack? I bought the humble bundle and already own both of those.

edit: Also if you go pay a single penny we can all play the aggressively mediocre F1 Race Stars against each other.

I thought the humble bundle made it a $1 minimum to stop people taking the piss?

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Wirth1000 posted:

Formula E is the world’s first electric street racing series, defined by real street rivalries

are MS-13 gonna race the crips or something?

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

tuo posted:

Who's Lauda in this scenario?

The hound lol

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Pirate Radar posted:

It’s legal in the UK to drive a car that can’t hit a safe highway speed? :psyduck:

tbf there are tons of drivers who never go anywhere near a motorway

It's also illegal (until next year) for learner drivers to use them lol

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Schlesische posted:

Don't understand why you lot didn't just do what the worst states in Australia do and just put arbitrary speed limits on Learners.

Don't worry, the worst part of the UK (NI) already has that. I think it's 40mph.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

never thought I'd feel bad on Jolyon's behalf but gently caress me that's depressing

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Norns posted:

Glad to be an American who eats Mac and cheese and isn't 500 lbs

Congrats on being 499lbs

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

wicka posted:

Why would you ever do this when it’s 2018 and we’ve had the technology to show both kmh and mph since literally all of us have existed?

This is honestly the dumbest poo poo anyone has ever complained about in this thread, ever.

Because we've also had the technology to measure distance in a way that isn't dumb as all gently caress since all of us have existed

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Wow fascinating. If only technology that could instantly convert kph to mph and display it on screen in certain countries existed. Too bad it does not

just because you can do something doesn't mean you should

People who want to measure distance in the Bad Units should be punished with basic mental arithmetic

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

wicka posted:

Lmfao

“It’s dumb to convert units; instead, convince 350 million people to change their ways.”

Honestly, gently caress off with this complaint.

How many cubits per punct should I gently caress off at

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

1500quidporsche posted:

I actually think it's the opposite. Focusing on the small insignificant poo poo is what detracts attention away from more serious issues that need actual attention and effort to resolve.

There's legit social issues to get very pissed about and call for action. Some chicks receiving a wheelbarrow full of cash to hold a sign for 20 minutes isn't one of them.

Yeah if Roe v Wade is overturned later this year, it will be because too much social issue energy was expended on getting rid of grid girls. That's just how these things work I guess

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
Marcus Ericsson is an excellent role model for kids, he demonstrates the valuable life skill of maintaining a career by being so forgettable that your boss can't even remember to sack you

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Imagine being so confused at the modern world that your ability to enjoy a motor race is impacted by the presence or absence of girls in bikinis beforehand.

Do you honestly think taking issue with the presence of girls in bikinis is equatable to taking issue with their absence?

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
Let's not be too quick to blame Honda, maybe it was the car that didn't fit the engine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

"Hypersoft" gently caress me, another one.

An I the only one who struggles to remember whether ultra, super or now hyper has been arbitrarily chosen to mean "most"?

• Locked thread