Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think this one marketing analyst guy's review of the new logo is actually quite interesting

https://goo.gl/eLeBo3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I went from never going to KFC ever because it is gross to going at least twice a day due to their stroke of twitter genius

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

1500quidporsche posted:

I go there cause it's some delicious loving chicken.

There are like 8 fast food chicken places that are better

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
If Stroll is as bad next year then they have to give him the boot regardless of the money if they still want to pretend that they are an acutal vaguely in contention team.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Only foreigners like KFC

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

wicka posted:

Imagine not dying on any hills. Who would want to live such a life?

Michael Schumacher apparently

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
god DAMMIT

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Uh could someone maybe sidetrack this thread into a discussion of favorite vegetables because I need to save some face over here

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Norns posted:

Oh yeah I'm sure this loving website would be wonderful just being a giant Euro circle jerk

Lance Stroll is in hospital because he binned his lorry while having a wank over some bird named Claire

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

DoctorGonzo posted:

i want my old skull av black, please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjVmeKWOsEU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
7 cents equals roughly a 7 month probation I think

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ericsson was a complete waste of a seat so hopefully this means he is finally done

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
On the money as always. Thank you.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I didn't know the background behind that video at all thanks for typing that up

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Zandvort rules

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Phwoar Super Seb is at it again

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Someone needs to get preseason odds and ban the appropriate number of people if Ferrari does win. Honor is a two way street.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Maybe he likes driving F1 cars

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Someone buy my 09 GTI l@@k

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I want to specifically design a formula where teams can make engines less reliable if they want to. They can also make them more reliable, if they think they will win more races or the title that way.

This is why Le Mans has gotten so unreliable in the last few years, Porsche and Toyota have been pushing each other harder and harder trying to beat each other. It will probably be a very safe, boring race this year because suddenly Toyota has no competition.

I agree with this post

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Like mate if you want to make F1 a spec formula just say so

To be fair I can understand someone who has been watching F1 Honda engines the past few years having this viewpoint

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hello

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ron is spinning in his grave at the thought of McLaren having logistical problems

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I remember when Claire introduced Stroll and claimed that it was performance based as well rip

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Unless Bobby can find a few million dollars per year from someone yeah he is done in F1

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Who out there is both available and genuinely fast? Because I think at least Renault would have given Kubica a seat if he still seemed like a top 10 driver so I suspect he falls more into the Di Resta/Kvyat tier of experienced drivers hanging out on the fringe of F1. I sort of don't know who Williams signs that they don't have to buy out from some other team.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Quiet from MGSV is Dutch

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
He just really likes attention

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah that sounds like it would own

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPbHaGsNqlM
- El Hefe 2018

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hey Ted are you carrying something heavy in the truck because the rear of your car is dragon

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

1500quidporsche posted:

What's your thoughts on Teresa May erotic literature? I think it's a growing market and the time to invest is now.

wheat.jpg

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Formula E should have both male and female grid sex robots imo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ferrari leaving and Liberty taking a massive bath on their investment would be really funny so I sort of hope it happens

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

track day bro! posted:

Sounds like you do great work down at the mirror factory haha.

lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Fernando Alonso: Let me take a race or two off to race in other events during the year because your car sucks poo poo or else I won't sign a new contract

Zak Brown: Ok

17-18 F1 Off-Season assfucked by a giant dildo with a beard: Zak Brown is a genius

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

wicka posted:

I am like genuinely disturbed by the use of the word “quivering” here. That’s really fuckin gross dude.

Don't sign your posts!!!! ahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
lol if you don't work from home

• Locked thread