Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Good soup! posted:

Dune
Clerks 2
Dogma
Hook

Hook does not deserve the hate
which dune, this is v important

also idk what youre talking about, dogma was one of smiths better movies. and hook owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Creamed Cormp posted:

Identity (2003)
Con Air
also no one should be ashamed of liking con air, it owns. identity is also good tho i dont htink ive seen it since like 2004

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
my problem is i dont rewatch movies and my peak movie-watching period was like 2000-2006, so much i haven't seen in almost 10 years and my tastes have definitely changed.

but going off memory (which is also poo poo) i'd probably say Donnie darko, American beauty, Fantastic mr fox, Monty Pythons and Idiocracy (if only because of how utterly horrible the fans are that it makes it embarrasing to like by proxy)

in general i'm not ashamed of liking even bad movies and will oft defend them, it's more liking movies that have horrible fan reputation that its more shameful. or i guess more romance-y films (like I liked pleasantville which is kinda shameful)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
ok yea this is a good answer. i never want to admit it but i loved grandma's boy, tho i haven't seen it in like 9 years so idk.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

HELLBITCH posted:

I really wish I was joking. Please reply about how upset you are with my age.
ya 13 year olds shouldnt be here, go enjoy your youth before peter theil drinks it all

tho click was v tear jerky and had some good moments, not a good movie overall and def not worth rewatching

• Locked thread