Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All the Resident Evil movies except the very last one which was loving poo poo even by the franchise standards and a big gently caress you if you watched them all.

But God help me if they aren't extremely entertaining collages of insane bullshit with great soundtracks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Tophat posted:

The first one is entirely justified by the laser scene, and the words, "You're all going to die down here." :allears:

I am still legitimately bummed out that the last RE movie was just bad-bad instead of good-bad. It handled so many things in baffling ways from killing the most powerful recurring villain by stealing a scene from Robocop and then having him whine for 10 minutes with his foot cut off by a door, they forgot the entire plot to the second movie (like the ENTIRE plot) and they retconed the entire plot to the previous movie, it's loving hilarious.

I mean we were always talking crackhead level consistency with things, but never like "Oh yeah half the movies didn't happen" levels of what the gently caress and that's just the start of the stupid poo poo.. the biggest sin though is it's boring. The stupid poo poo has always been fun but there were no fun scenes, not a single one, in the last movie

A shame, it was almost the perfect so bad it's good series, and it almost still is but you have to burn the last one with fire

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DeadButDelicious posted:

High Fidelity (gently caress yeah John Cusack)
Room 1408 (gently caress yeah John Cusack again!)

Why are you ashamed to like these, again? Esp Room 1408. It was a fun movie.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Percelus posted:

if anyone lists robocop 1 & 2 or starship troopers i will fight you verhoeven is a master of his craft and people should be ashamed for not loving his films

If anyone says the Robocop remake I am going to start a kickstarter to hire a shame nun to follow them around

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ChickenHeart posted:

I still regard The Waterboy as the last good Adam Sandler film.

At least you aren't the guy who said Little loving Nicky

• Locked thread