Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Robin Hood (2010)
Scream 1, 2, 3 and 4
Identity (2003)
Con Air
I guess Die Hard 3 was still rather ok
ALL, and I mean ALL the starship trooper sequels, and yes that includes the two animated movies (watch Traitor of Mars my dudes, it's good, trust me)
Actually now that I think about it, I really like garbage slashers made around 2000, like the Urban Legend series or the "Last Summer" series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Greatest Story Never Told

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Percelus posted:

if anyone lists robocop 1 & 2 or starship troopers i will fight you verhoeven is a master of his craft and people should be ashamed for not loving his films

I listed the starship troopers sequels (best to worse 3, 5, 4, 2), does that count?

• Locked thread