Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
My Girl, made the mistake of watching it while pregnant and emotional and ended up bawling for hours. Next time I watched steel magnolias and the same thing happened but that movie is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Watching Bambi in the cinema with my dad on my 14th birthday was a highlight of my life, especially where a grown man surrounded by 4 year olds spent the whole thing weeping.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

My kid watches that and the Trolls movie nonstop and I'm loving sick of them both.

I'm praying for her to get into Frozen at this point.

Oh sweet Jesus no. I have three daughters with a two year age gap, trust me on this one. If you have to get them into anything then buy all the old school cartoon princess Disney movies, just because there are a fair few of them and you won’t have to hear let it go let it go let it go let it go let it go.

For those without children Buy the song and play it through your headphones over and over and over again for days on end to replicate the frozen experience.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

killmeimmafailure posted:

Bedazzled with brendon friaser.

It was a real awaking for me as a child

Bedeviled?
I don’t know some chick flick about this sexy devil lady granting lovely wishes

Bedazzled with Elizabeth Hurley, a lovely remake of the awesome 1967 movie staring Peter Cook and Dudley Moore.

• Locked thread