Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
Lucy. It's bad and nonsensical. It takes that dumb "people only use 10 percent of their minds" trope and goes completely insane with it. Scarlett Johansson becomes a mule for a super drug and the bag bursts inside of her, giving her mind powers. They didn't know how to write a smart person, so she just spouts off a bunch of stuff from a philosophy 101 class and a bunch of scientists are blown away by it. It's silly.

Lucy: THERE ARE NO NUMBERS

Scientists: Whoa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016

Blazing Ownager posted:

All the Resident Evil movies except the very last one which was loving poo poo even by the franchise standards and a big gently caress you if you watched them all.

But God help me if they aren't extremely entertaining collages of insane bullshit with great soundtracks.

My favorite part about those movies is how each one almost completely negates the previous films and there's always a long exposition dump at the beginning where Mila has to explain everything.

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016

Secular Humanist posted:

Mission To Mars

it's such dogshit. I've watched it like 30 times.

That movie is a great example of how weird the rating system is. Several people die in horrific ways, but since there's no blood and the violence is caused by storms it's PG. One guy gets torn apart by a vortex and someone else gets a rock to the face.

• Locked thread