Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The nicolas sparks-based movie "The Best of Me". It's so bad in many ways but it always gets to me.

also titanic i guess but I think that one is at least legitimately good, I just don't admit it very often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Also I really like 21/22 jump street, which isn't much to be ashamed of I guess but I find them legitimately touching/moving above all the comedy stuff which I would be ashamed to admit to anyone I know in real life.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I like half past dead a lot although I feel a little racist for thinking the leader of the people invading the prison was DMX all these years. Still, it's my favorite seagal movie but I haven't met anyone else who likes it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

1500quidporsche posted:

Anyways, I have a very big soft spot for Delta Force even though on paper I should hate it. Chuck Norris has the acting of a wooden board and it's filled to the brim heavy handed political commentary. Robert Forster plays a well dressed Lebanese terrorist though and steals the show, he's one of the coolest movie villains of all time in that role even if the ending of the film is dumb as gently caress.

I thought this was about Delta Farce at first with larry the cable guy and was about to agree with you. Delta Farce is another movie I am ashamed to like. I didn't like his health inspector movie though.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Not a Children posted:

I really enjoyed Scary Movie 2 as a kid

I watched it this past weekend, it was just so, so, so bad

But I still enjoyed it

It's nowhere near as good as the first one but it still kind of owns in its own way. I liked the guy's hosed up hand.

I think 3 is by far the best though. The part where that guy does the shotgun cock thing on the shovel always kills me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Don't be too ashamed, I like this one too even though the premise seems really absurd to me.

• Locked thread