Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Star Wars Episode One. Nerds are bitches.

Comedy answer: Showgirls, even though I’ve only ever seen it with the volume on mute. Not that you need sound to enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

FactsAreUseless posted:

Big Trouble, a movie I'm not sure many people remember exists.

I saw Big Trouble in theaters and it was loving boring as poo poo. It was so boring and lovely and forgettable that I feel like having an opinion on it at all is giving it more than it deserves.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Helical Nightmares posted:

The dialogue is half of the comedy :colbert:

I’m not watching Showgirls for the comedy, dear. :smugmrgw:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Every Andy Sedaris movie, especially the ones with lots of tits and rear end. Which is all of them.

We as a society desperately need to bring back this wonderful genre of movie.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Accepted is a terrible, horrible film in every regard, and everyone involved in its making should be sent to concentration camps and put directly in the ovens without being gassed first so that they can suffer for their evil crimes... but drat does it have some nice womens in it tho.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

mind the walrus posted:

I liked this one completely in spite of myself too. I'd say the same about Waiting but I think that one is decently made.

I didn’t say I liked it, just that the girls in it were hot.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:frogon:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

It’s not a good movie, and I’m never ever going to watch it again because the first time I saw it it creeped me the gently caress out bad enough that I couldn’t sleep in my own bed for like 2 weeks after, but the Thir13en Ghosts remake was pretty sweet and scary as gently caress. And that one naked lady ghost had some fuckin BOMB rear end titties. You know the one. :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Blue Star posted:

The 1999 Mummy movie with Brendan Frasier

This is nothing to be ashamed of. The Brendan Frasier Mummy movies own.

The Tom Cruise one...... loving sucks and should be deleted from history. If you like that one then you should hate yourself and feel bad for your sick disease.

• Locked thread