Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
tnt (the tv network) original movie about a biblical character. love this movie. maybe i just like any movie that takes place in a desert when its cold outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Mnoba posted:

waterworld, i still don't see why it bombed and think it's great
did you see the ulysses cut?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
one of the trailers for this movie made it look like it was going to be amazing and have lots of dr doom scenes. i downloaded the trailer and watched it a bunch of times. whoever made it is good

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this thread is not for unironically great movies listed ironically

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

solar energy panel posted:

If loving this movie is wrong I dont wanna be right.

why does his left side have a butt cheek on the front? does he have 3 butt cheeks?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if youre ashamed to like big trouble in little china you should be ashamed

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Blue Star posted:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

This is the worst opinion anyone has ever had. Oh my god.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

has a particularly weak payoff.
not like a dbz fight scene payoff but i think walking into an eternity of being husband to horny sexy ladysatan and new king of hell (whatever that is since satan isnt who we picture it as) is provocative

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its impossible to be ashamed of liking the robocop remake if no one liked it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

My impression was that he simply got an audience with the devil, which is what Frank Langella explained in the beginning
uh you realize the devil is a character in the movie right? depps character already had more than an audience with her. whether happenstance or fate or devil magic that delivers the last page to him he understands what it is. in langellas final scene he expressed his desire for it and unlike langellas character the devil wants or requires no incantation from him but opens the gate herself for him as he walks onward. another victim of female lust for depps dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
captain america: the first avenger
i like it. kiss my butt

• Locked thread