Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
mechwarrior online is alright but I'm really craving some virtual on for the pc or armored core

they seem like they'd be great for esports and cosmetics and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got your mech/mecha games right here: *takes out a shotgun and blows your face off* eSports? Seriously? You loving lunatic. No one can tell what's going on in those games man. It'd be a terrible eSport. Topic Locked.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Why don't you mech like a tree and get the hell out of here. Topic Locked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*gets in front of the camera and leans into the mic* Hello? This thing on. Hello everyone. Recently I made comments to a new poster in the Imp Zone that may of alienated him and turned him away from joining are fine community. These remarks were unkind and unfair, and I'm deeply sorry. Thank you for understanding. *starts walking away but then turns around with another shotgun and blasts the OP's head off again*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*gets in front of the camera and leans into the mic* Hello? This thing on. Hello everyone. Recently I made comments to a new poster in the Imp Zone that may of alienated him and turned him away from joining are fine community. These remarks were unkind and unfair, and I'm deeply sorry. Thank you for understanding. *starts walking away but then turns around with another shotgun and blasts the OP's head off again*

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fromsoft's workin on one now OP. Topic locked.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i mean sure have a good old hatefuck with esports but i still want a new virtual on

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont know op. i dont keep up to date on things liek that

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

[I appear on TV with David Letterman to explain wormskulls actions and he is on a seperate TV screen]: Stop Laughing, it's not funny

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

[I appear on TV with David Letterman to explain wormskulls actions and he is on a seperate TV screen]: Stop Laughing, it's not funny

I’m not an esports player, thats what’s so insane about this

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Pablo Gigante posted:

Fuckin lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Ciaphas posted:

i mean sure have a good old hatefuck with esports but i still want a new virtual on

Virtual On for the Dreamcast was the poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You know what, I’m sorry OP. There’s actually a pretty great looking mech game coming out soon. Here’s a link

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

You know what, I’m sorry OP. There’s actually a pretty great looking mech game coming out soon. Here’s a link

Looks really good. Is that FROM that is making that?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What was the name of that XBOX HUEG Xbox mech game that game with a massive controller? Anyway the only person in the world I knew who owned one was a fat ponytail guy who modded a forum I posted at and banned me constantly. Tbh I was just jealous of him.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

Looks really good. Is that FROM that is making that?

It’s a new developer, Mai-Mann Software

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What was the name of that XBOX HUEG Xbox mech game that game with a massive controller? Anyway the only person in the world I knew who owned one was a fat ponytail guy who modded a forum I posted at and banned me constantly. Tbh I was just jealous of him.

Steel Battalion

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Liquid Drink posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

oh drat, its about time this genre is done right

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Steel Battalion

That's the one. Anyway OP to answer your question they went to the toilet graveyard along with car combat games because gamers finally stood up and spoke with their wallets.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Post Games That Only People With Ponytails Played

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Post Games That Only People With Ponytails Played

*looks over my large 90s gaming collection*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJQZst2mEQw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does anyone have the version of that I made but it was about Quake Live when they released the Loadouts update.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fungah! posted:

I’m looking forward to it.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

if you dont like big stompy robots you can gently caress off i cant wait for fromsoft to release this masterpeice and enjoy a decade of mechgaming where every game has mechs and its gameplay is an "armcoreian experience"

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Someday I'll have a computer that can emulate Armored Core For Answer at 60 FPS constant and it'll kick serious rear end. Until then, whatever...

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol i knew you were taking a pic of my car after we both left the Dick Sucking Factory yesterday

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
VR has some pretty cool mech games. uhh here's one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYMqXcZvags

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Aren’t the FTL guys making a mech game?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Cybernator is really good and Metal Warriors is a fun rip off with an awesome 2P vs mode. I haven't played Front Mission Gunhazard yet but that's next on my mech list.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Aren’t the FTL guys making a mech game?

Yup, it was playable a week or two ago at fantastic arcade and it sounds amazing

There's that new game coming that's set in the Front Mission world as well, hopefully that doesn't stink

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Yup, it was playable a week or two ago at fantastic arcade and it sounds amazing

There's that new game coming that's set in the Front Mission world as well, hopefully that doesn't stink

Oh yeah is that the one with the art done by Yoji Shinkawa?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

theres also a turnbased battletech game coming next year

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Because you touch yourself at night, OP.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

nice

• Locked thread