Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's probably going to be for the PS4 VR and i won't be able to play it without spending 400 dollars on a system, actually, so maybe not nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Gigante posted:

Oh yeah is that the one with the art done by Yoji Shinkawa?

yep. the ZoE2 pc/ps4 port got announced at the same event, and that'll be cool too

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
anything like armored core for the PC?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
YCS Fail Squad: buuHhh robots are cuck
me: Ooookaaaay... there are actually quite a few being made by oriental developers, here are some helpful links

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*gets in front of the camera and leans into the mic* Hello? This thing on. Hello everyone. Recently I made comments to a new poster in the Imp Zone that may of alienated him and turned him away from joining are fine community. These remarks were unkind and unfair, and I'm deeply sorry. Thank you for understanding. *starts walking away but then turns around with another shotgun and blasts the OP's head off again*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Post Games That Only People With Ponytails Played

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The ultimate ponytail game is probably one of those insane grognard war games that simulates everything imaginable for extremely obscure WWII battles

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Gigante posted:

The ultimate ponytail game is probably one of those insane grognard war games that simulates everything imaginable for extremely obscure WWII battles

those are beyond ponytail games. you need to be fat, bald, and wearing a tie to even launch one of them

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

elf help book posted:

those are beyond ponytail games. you need to be fat, bald, and wearing a tie to even launch one of them

the new campaign is enormous and had a lot of fantastic music, i usually have something playing in the back for wargames but i had to shut it off cause there's some great stuff. locations are varied and pretty too

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Control Volume posted:

the new campaign is enormous and had a lot of fantastic music, i usually have something playing in the back for wargames but i had to shut it off cause there's some great stuff. locations are varied and pretty too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Control Volume posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Control Volume posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Control Volume posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also after seeing that screenshot i now realise i legit played one of those simulation games for like a month as a kid because it came on one of those 900 games in one cds

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

also after seeing that screenshot i now realise i legit played one of those simulation games for like a month as a kid because it came on one of those 900 games in one cds

Lil aussie rat tail motherfucker

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Grognard Bogan, or Grogan

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

at the barber as a child making the most important decision of my life, mullet or rat tail

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

at the barber as a child making the most important decision of my life, mullet or rat tail

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm playing a WW1 one in this very forum lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

What Wargames does a Derpy Kaiser play friday night?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plutonis posted:

I'm playing a WW1 one in this very forum lol

lmfao https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3841269&userid=174355

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Christ Almighty

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Requesting artillery command. *Fires barrage directly at wherever the hell in Brazil Plutonis lives*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Requesting artillery command. *Fires barrage directly at wherever the hell in Brazil Plutonis lives*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Look man I'm already having a hard time since these knuckleheads at corps command keep changing their minds where I should station my chips

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis posted:

Look man I'm already having a hard time since these knuckleheads at corps command keep changing their minds where I should station my chips

We call them French fries here, Plutonis.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know what's going on but Plutonis told his WW1 troops to only open fire if their 8 inches away from the enemy.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Wormskull posted:

I don't know what's going on but Plutonis told his WW1 troops to only open fire if their 8 inches away from the enemy.

A Larry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nah 8”

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

All you want for Christmas, delivered in 8"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

General Plutonis in the trenches loving up all the commands that don’t use the metric system

• Locked thread