Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
I never had a ps1 back in the day but I always wanted to get into Front Mission, which is the best one to start out with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
*doublepost

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Bloodyshinta1 posted:

I never had a ps1 back in the day but I always wanted to get into Front Mission, which is the best one to start out with?

Start by asking what a dickfor is

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
what a dick for, is?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bloodyshinta1 posted:

what a dick for, is?

Dude. No.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bloodyshinta1 posted:

2 is the best game but the translation doesnt include the story cutscenes. 1 has a ds port + art by yoshitaka amano

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dropping by to say that the OPs name is awesome.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bloodyshinta1 posted:

what a dick for, is?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

EDIT: Lmfao if you do this it just links to your own rap sheet

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

"So there are several titles that we are currently working on [...] Some of those are dark fantasy, some of those could be a mech [game] - that's one thing. The second thing is that one of the new titles I've been working on will probably comply with the expectations from the fans in straightforward manner.

"The last thing is that another title will probably be a little bit weird. When we actually announce the title, probably fans will react with 'oh, what the hell is this very weird game that Miyazaki has created?'"

"So when I say weird, I mean that the genre we're trying to try might be a little bit weird. Not only that, but all the other actual game content might be a little bit weird, yes."

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
hes making a dating sim

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

hes making a dating sim

Marrying Anri in DS3 was just the first step

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's mentioned repeatedly in interviews that he wishes he could just make board games so i wouldnt be surprised if it was something like that.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
as long as im still able to invade other ppls worlds, im totally onboard with a dating sim or board game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

miyazaki's version of culdcept saga would be insanely badass

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

He's mentioned repeatedly in interviews that he wishes he could just make board games so i wouldnt be surprised if it was something like that.

Unlimited SaGa 2 co-directed by Miyazaki and Kawazu? Shut up and take my money through a complex series of poorly-explained systems

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im betting they announce something at playstation experience ina week...god i hope so

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theres a bandai-namco thing with 5 unreleased games on the 15th too, thats my bet. also they said nintendo would have a major presence. dark souls and db fighterz on the switch :pray:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

im betting they announce something at playstation experience ina week...god i hope so

im putting all my faith in this fromsoft einstein who crunched every possible number

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

"December 9th"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leave the Good Will Hunting of Hunters to me

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I played some free battletech game on AOL back in the day. I picked a light mech and just ran behind people and shot their legs out. Then everyone got mad because there was apparently an unwritten honor code of "no legging".

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

P-Mack posted:

I played some free battletech game on AOL back in the day. I picked a light mech and just ran behind people and shot their legs out. Then everyone got mad because there was apparently an unwritten honor code of "no legging".

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
is FROM exclusive to PS4 for the near future? i'd love to play a new armored core on my computer, and no longer have a playstation...

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
just the bloodborne ip as far as i know

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

sector_corrector posted:

is FROM exclusive to PS4 for the near future? i'd love to play a new armored core on my computer, and no longer have a playstation...

DS3 deffinitely wasn't, and in the little splash screen at the end of the first Nintendo Switch direct where they showed developers working on games for the console the FROM logo was in there. I would be surprised if Sony didn't find & publish another one of their games as a PS4 exclusive after Bloodborne turned out so well, but that's just speculation and they don't own them or anything . If a FROM game gets announced at Namco-Bandai's thing on December 15th I imagine it will be multiplat

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

seems like sony just occasionally comission games from them. i dont think thats how it is with armored core, a couple of those were on xbox

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
a good robot game is the one with captain commando and a baby

DawnOfMinstrel
Jun 27, 2013
I bought a second hand copy of Armored Core: Verdict Day for the PS3. Am I in for a good or bad time?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

DawnOfMinstrel posted:

I bought a second hand copy of Armored Core: Verdict Day for the PS3. Am I in for a good or bad time?

just play the video game. good lord

DawnOfMinstrel
Jun 27, 2013
But I need to know in case I ever have to complain about goons steering me wrong/praise goons for their sound judgement on Twitter and/or other social media channels.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

just play the video game

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

alternatively mail me your copy of ACVD

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i havent played that one, but it’llprobably be cool. good luck

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

verdict day is pretty good play it if you get the chance