Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

may the z class never die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

it is a treasure and i will not hear a word against it

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Whitlam posted:

I never said anything about it being okay because it's Labor, I just said I disagree with the knee-jerk opposition because the space will be used for public events and activities and it's creating a bunch of jobs. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Apple and don't own any of their products, but I can put that aside to see the bigger picture.

As far as I can recall, you and I have never spoken or messaged, so I don't appreciate being told to get hosed merely for having a different opinion. If you disagree with me then fine, but resorting to "get hosed" is exactly the opposite of constructive debate. Solemn Sloth, MikeJF and I have respectfully disagreed with each other, so it'd be great if you could join in or keep out.

gently caress off

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Hobo Erotica posted:

I've learned to try to limit the amount of my personal life that I share with the thread and so I assure you this is purely hypothetical question asked only out of academic curiosity.

there has never been a good question asked "only out of academic curiosity"

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

is there anyone here that doesn't believe that this is a thing hobo wants to do with his kids and his wife is against it

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

e: i'm dumb

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

NPR Journalizard posted:

Jonah Galtberg with a late contender for dumbest post of the year.

find an example of that phrase where it was not used with the same connotation as ~*~playing devils advocate~*~

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

NPR Journalizard posted:

http://bfy.tw/FnSG

Don't double down when you say something dumb. Admit it and move on.

how does it feel to be a literal goonsay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

:discourse:

• Locked thread