Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

There probably needs to be a referendum to fix S44 of the consitution to include the disqualification of anyone involved in student politics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Some of the posters in this thread's obsession with unremarkable right wing commentators is obsessive and creepy. They've said and done nothing important, why are you posting this?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

ewe2 posted:

Shouldn't you be asking the Sky News switchboard?

Who the hell watches sky news anyway.

Starshark posted:

I think whoever reckons Daisy isn't sufficiently important enough to mock should write up a list of people we can mock as well as their achievements so we can make informed decisions as rational actors.

I was going to say mock the government, but then i wasn't able to come up with a list of achievements.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

You wouldn't download a vote.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

bowmore posted:

please vote for January 26 by A. B. Original and Dan Sultan in the triple M countdown

then vote for Treaty by Yothu Yindi and Beds are burning by Midnight Oil

Yeah I was thinking the Triple M thing should just be full of Midnight Oil songs.

• Locked thread