Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
On the first day of Christmas, Bob Mueller sent to me:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

psydude posted:

What's the official cultural name of this scandal now? Stupid Watergate?

Mueller Time

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Flikken posted:

Isn't a short period time 2020?

What happens when Doug Jones gets killed?

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

BigDave posted:

Since copying the Russians seems to be in vogue, perhaps a Makarov to the back of the head? :commissar:

Wrong model, tovarich.

quote:

Blokhin initially decided on an ambitious quota of 300 executions per night; and engineered an efficient system in which the prisoners were individually led to a small antechamber—which had been painted red and was known as the "Leninist room"—for a brief and cursory positive identification, before being handcuffed and led into the execution room next door. The room was specially designed with padded walls for soundproofing, a sloping concrete floor with a drain and hose, and a log wall for the prisoners to stand against. Blokhin would stand waiting behind the d3oor in his executioner garb: a leather butcher's apron, leather hat, and shoulder-length leather gloves. Then, without a hearing, the reading of a sentence or any other formalities, each prisoner was brought in and restrained by guards while Blokhin shot him once in the base of the skull with a German Walther Model 2 .25 ACP pistol.[13][14][15] He had brought a briefcase full of his own Walther pistols, since he did not trust the reliability of the standard-issue Soviet TT-30 for the frequent, heavy use he intended.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Hexyflexy posted:

Well that's just.. actually I have no words. I thought I'd dealt with 2017, but no, that's literally broken me.

The Israelis know how to play Trump like a fiddle and have absolutely no shame about it? In what way is that surprising?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
"War on Treason".

• Locked thread