Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I feel like absolute rear end as I'm down with whatever bug is going around, but goddamn Robert Muller, you know how to brighten someone's day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Whelp start writing your reps saying you would support them introducing articles of impeachment citing that tweet.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Stay in: Maybe die in some horrible place.
Get out: Hope you like the taste of squirrel and ketchup soup.

Squirrel AND Ketchup? Heh, son, looks like we got a Rockefeller here...

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

That Works posted:

It's usually an older grad student who is trying to cover for a spouse or a kid and is realizing that they are getting hosed over way more than professionals at other jobs. And yeah, the admins are bullshit. Like, legitimately can't even give me a reason why it can't be done. I've escalated it up to some meetings with people above them in the semester break but right now I'm trying to find the best way to directly give some cash to my people to cover their tax payments if that does go through so they don't have to quit / leave the country.

There's a fourteen thousand dollar limit on untaxed gifts from one individual to another...just saying.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Jesus Christ Dems.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Did we ever find out if Sobel is a Jew or not? Serious question.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Get hosed Patriots.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

get hosed GOP. Good job Bama not showing us you are who we think you are.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Wolf: LOSER ROY MOORE.

lolololol post the piss tape you fat anger tumor.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

moore campaign says no final decision tonight lolol.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

i kinda like the Alabama sec of state. he's a goofy gently caress though.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

love cnn dunking math on moore campaign. 1.5% is...y'know...more than 0.5%.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Can't we FOIA official account DMs? Get on that NYT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

post the henry gif.

• Locked thread