Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Didn't read, OP.
Gaming is good as it is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

Tell me about it. People are so eager to not be inclusive and scream and cry that they like video games the way they are now and under no circumstances should things even try to be better. It’s sad.

What needs to be better are the games themselves. Lets start by killing everyone at Naughty Dog one by one until they make a new Crash game instead of Uncharted rear end cancer.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

nightwisher posted:

This just in

"gamers" are trash human beings too stupid to do anything other than scream and cry and throw handfuls of poo poo at each other all day

if you describe or identify yourself as a "gamer", cut your tongue out with a butterknife please, you wont ever have anything intelligent to say because im sorry but you're clinically braindead from sheer idiot media consumption

this is what happens when we fill up the earth with dumb trash garbage people, i suggest castration and lobotomy

Semper games, bitch.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

unwantedplatypus posted:

Oh good I’m glad the games subforum can have a serious discussion about representation in media without immediately having poo poo rush to the brain.

“Gamer” culture is cancer

Gamers ftw, actually.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

It’s not censoring them to ask for better characters, more diverse characters, and better representation. They are selling to a world wide market here, not just japan.

Their characters are good enough. It is western devs that should emulate Japanese devs characterization.

• Locked thread