Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Also you should try out nuclear throne together, it’s really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

qnqnx posted:

Did the final update ever come out?

Yeah, they got the creator of NTT to rewrite a lot of the code apparently.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

i looped with everyone and got the solid snake/snake pliskin outfit so now i don't ahve to play nemore

The weekly is chicken with the energy sword and it's fun

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Pretty sure Vlambeer is two dutch guys who are neither Phil Fish nor scandinavian

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Does the game keep track of your progress over different runs?
I've beaten Little Hunter, and now I get a lot more Shielders and Veteran Policemen spawns when I'm opening the crown portal.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

In Training posted:

I keep getting owned in Cursed Caves.

Yeah, they're hard. I just can't get past the lab lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

In Training posted:

The two guys who made this haven't really touched it in a while and one of them has been flying around the world finding himself or something for 2 years now somwho knows if they'll ever make another game

The one guy, who isn’t the Egyptian made minit recently but yeah I don’t think they are going to work on this game anymore. They spent like four years on it lol

• Locked thread