Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

gently caress off Xhaka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Lol nearly an own goal, what

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

This game's going to kill me

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

If you're not watching this game you might be a dummy. Insane stuff

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Just rewatched the Mustafi mistake, pretty sure he's done that before. He's sloppy in possession.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Lol I was sure Ramsey was gonna blow it

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That was an insanely good run and a great spot though

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I'm actually going to get a heart attack, this game

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

De Gea holy poo poo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

De Gea is on :catdrugs:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That is an absolutely savage tackle, oh my god

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That tackle really was disgusting, jesus christ

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Nobody's going to score, having three strikers on the pitch is the wrong idea

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Putting Giroud on instead of Wilshere (if he was in the match squad) was a mistake and hosed what little attacking momentum Arsenal might have been able to generate post red card.
Should have kept Kolasinac on and brought Wilshere on maybe for a centerback. They needed the width

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Ninpo posted:

Arsenal had the easiest penalty to give all year not given but the Pogba red was still an accident imo. Bellerin just drops his knee before him as he's running and this might come as a shock to most of you, but football isn't played at super action replay slow mo. There's barely a second between his stride and Bellerin arriving. It's a harsh red. His conduct afterwards is another story. loving actually watch it, he's running and Bellerin is just "hey here's my leg" - stomp.
victim blaming in this thread, smh

• Locked thread