Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
cant wait 2 lose 2 clemson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
HAHAHAHAHH ROLL TIDE BABY KISS THE RINGZ GONNA LOSE BY THIRTY TO CLEMSON BITCH AJ MCARRON SHOULD BE STARTING BITCH WOOOOOO

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
They say we don't have a chance that we don't deserve it well that's what my dad told me when I was about to graduate middle school and guess what here I am in high school I may be 27 but I EARNED IT

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
i like how non-alabama fans hate gary danielson because he sucks our dick so much and alabama fans hate him because he wont stop sucking our dicks lol

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I'm the trenchcoat length suit jackets

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Don't doxx me

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Zwabu posted:

Yeah. Watch the defenders at the far right of the field in each video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IVRNumSofg&t=12s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVOqaN2MBVk

It was a block started at the LOS it's not the same thing

I don't give a poo poo if it was a pick anyway, the Alabama fans complaining about last year are dumb, that poo poo never gets called, and we run the exact same poo poo frequently

But the fat man TD wasn't a pick

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

mastershakeman posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't block more than 3 yards downfield in college and then throw a pass past the line of scrimmage, right? Hell, it got called early for that offsetting penalty on #73 and he wasn't any further downfield than on the goal line play. So maybe it's not a true 'pick' play where you're trying to get around the rule, instead it was just 'destroy those two guys with one blocker and make the refs call it gently caress them'

You're right, RPOs are dumb as poo poo and make playing defense stupid as hell because people can throw while their lineman are loving blocking linebackers in the 2nd level.

However this is mostly to the detriment of Alabama in hilarious fashion (see, 2014 A&M, 2015 and 2016 Ole Miss, 20xx Auburn), so it's actually cool and good

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
friendly reminder we have been in six Natl championship games in 9 years and your team will never do that ever

Roll

drat

Tide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
lol @ all the shook rear end Florida fans rooting for Georgia

I would root for the Khmer rouge over Auburn, tennessee, a&m, or oklahoma

• Locked thread