Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I am rooting for Bama because Georgia fans are insufferable when they lose so I can't imagine how they will act with a win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

baja blast is delicious, so I understand you completely

Not in time friend, but nice try.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I would love to kick the poo poo out of another mid-major but the stars unfortunately didn't align this time :smith:

Boise beat you so I would be careful

UCF would luck out getting Georgia really.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

lol I didn't even know about this, it rules.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

G-Hawk posted:

ucf can claim whatever they want, its funny, college football is funny. i think there is roughly a 0% chance UCF goes undefeated in a p5. edit: I think UCF has a chance against any top team, i think they are extremely unlikely to beat multiple in a row.

clemson had a fine season, they never looked super dominant but they went 1 loss against a good schedule. i guess you can debate them being #1 vs 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever but theres no reason to not have them in the playoff 4

Eh it's perfectly possible.
I wouldn't bet on it but to pretend it's impossible is just being an insane homer.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Emron posted:

Why will the cowards Alabama not play UCF

Nick shook as gently caress op

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

D.N. Nation posted:

I hope meanwhile, at the SEC Legion of Doom, they're taking into account of how Auburn halfassing the Peach Bowl has cast shadows on the all-SEC natty, and will finally for the first time in recorded human history instruct their officials to call holding occasionally on the Tigers next season. I say make up for lost time and immediately start all Auburn drives half the distance from their own one-foot line until further notice.

Georgia beat Auburn by 21 at a neutral site (with two TDs off the board because of poo poo officiating), UCF beat them by 7. UGA beating UCF by 14 sounds about right to me. This isn't me sniffing my own farts; UGA was pretty great this season. Don't fall into the turn-of-the-century Gonzaga trap where the Zags couldn't just be an awesome mid-major capable of hanging with the big boys, they had to be BETTER THAN ERRRRRRRRYBODY because CINDERELLA RULEZ BABY

Auburn also beat Georgia or does that not count

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

vikingstrike posted:

Did the game in Atlanta count to you out of curiosity?

I mean yeah but if you want to use pure point differential you got to use both games.

I am not saying UCF is like obviously better but that they have a strong case to and their win lose is comparable to any of the teams in the playoffs. This is not a Hawaii thing no matter how they pretend.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

G-Hawk posted:

put sdst and boise in the pac12 imo

That would be cool.

I don't see it happening for either really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

Am I a whole rear end college posting on these forums?

Well I mean your salty enough to qualify.

• Locked thread