Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

Despera posted:

Anyone wanna tell us why they are glad the bengals lost tonight?

They have burfict ontheir team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Field goal just as time expires.

Yeah, I think the screenwriters are just getting too predictable these days.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Despera posted:

Even though I wanted them to win, watching THE RED RIFLE turn into the limpest noodle is never not hilarious.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Despera posted:

I mean a whole lot of fans probably are because the general Outlook in Cincinnati is they need to lose a bunch of games for a draft position and a force Mike Brown to flush the coaching staff.

Me personally I've been numb since about week 4.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
I wanted the Steelers to lose, but I love me some bad football teams snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Anorexic Robot posted:

I like to think axel rose is in the football screaming right before he flies through the air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Kawalimus posted:

The Steelers will win the Superbowl.

This does not jive with your Redskins pick...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CowboyKid posted:

They have burfict ontheir team

Ironically Burfict is the only player on either team's defense that didn't have a flagrant dirty hit.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Nice avatar.

Same

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Congrats everyone, we all lost a little piece of whatever tatters still remain of our souls tonight

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
"He never quit. He kept coming" is also what the prosecutor said when referring to Ben's rape case.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

fsif posted:

Congrats everyone, we all lost a little piece of whatever tatters still remain of our souls tonight

:smith:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I cant find the "im glad the bengals lost" meme and none of you got it right

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Mods, please lock this thread, gas it, and let us never speak of this game again.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mods, please lock this thread, gas it, and let us never speak of this game again.

:gas:

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Yeah, this one was Real Bad.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Despera posted:

I cant find the "im glad the bengals lost" meme and none of you got it right

It would be appropriate considering one of the biggest moments that prompted it was the same dude who probably got a career-ending injury tackling with his helmet.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Jesus, Steve Young and Charles Woodson have zero chemistry on set. Suzy is good, but she can't get blood from a stone from these two.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

It would be appropriate considering one of the biggest moments that prompted it was the same dude who probably got a career-ending injury tackling with his helmet.

This game was a replay of that one, complete with the steelers being the dirtier team while everyone piles on the bengals.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think AFC North football might actually be bad now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Doing my part

• Locked thread