Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

Applied to 2 Chill under username Crodough. Switched from PS4 and hoping for a more active group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

Mercurius posted:

We got a anyone called 'bamhand' or 'Crodough' who applied for 2 chill 2 serious/TIME? Can't find you on Discord.

Hi I'm Crodough. I'm not on Discord because I honestly don't understand it.

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

My clan is inactive and I've been rolling solo in pvp. I haven't won't a match in two days. Game working as intended?

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

Update: I've not been on a team that's even had the lead during this time.

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

Nearly every match I played this weekend went to time. All the G-lance welfare queens who hang back in hopes of low-hanging fruit are out in full force before the meta change.

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

Does Gambit have matchmaking? Or do we not know yet

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

The gambit dude sounds like he's voiced by Guy Fieri.

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

I'm just now doing the sleeper sim quests and I have to do 5 heroic strikes. Are they planning on bringing them back or is this quest borked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

After getting only one catalyst since May I received two today in back-to-back strikes. poo poo be weird yo.

• Locked thread