Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Congratulations on finishing the DMS LP! This thread reminded me that although I own the Dragonfall Director's Cut, I only played it back when it was DLC for the original game. Guess I'll be playing along!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

That portrait is the best portrait anyway. Cigarette lady is just so done with all this fairies and magic garbage. Shame about the character personality you had already chosen :v:

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

OutofSight posted:

Being scary dogmatic about some pet peeve in a work of fiction and calling others idiots for not agreeing with him.

The person you responded to said nothing like that. Did you mean to quote someone else?