Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Long John Silver's.

There used to be one on every corner in my neck of the woods. They are now few and far between and seeing one I didn't know existed is like hitting the lottery. I get whatever deal has the fish and chicken. I can't tell the difference in them, so I might as well get both. Fries are even decent. The rest of the sides are horrible and includes a brick of corn on the cob.

I went thru the drive thru at LJS once because I'd never had it and I'm pretty sure half the staff had died or something because it was at least a 40 minute wait while barely moving and I couldn't escape because of the concrete barrier corralling the cars in. The girl who was at the register looked like she was terrified out of her mind and could barely talk and the food was the absolute worst fast food I've ever had by the time I got home with it. It was probably the worst food experience I have ever had that I can remember 10/10 would go back for the horror show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Every like once a year I will get a burger from Sonic and I'm not sure why. The other fast food places at least have a taste that is distinguishable from the rest but Sonic burgers seem to have basically no taste at all. In fact most of their food is weirdly tasteless

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I like it there except when they get upset when you dont ring the stupid bell on the way out.

wtf is this poo poo

• Locked thread