Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
The Keg, there are nicer/fancier options for the same price, near me, but I like that poo poo.

Red Lobster, when I was in college there were a bunch of east coast guys at my school, they hated it, saying that its not "real" seafood. THey're probably right, but I like that poo poo.

Pizza Hut (Pizza slut), I like the crust, some of their other poo poo is pretty good too. Also, they have the all you can eat pizza lunch buffets. its not the best pizza I've ever had, but I like that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Drunk Nerds posted:

This baffles me. Did you not see the quotes around "Luxury," or is a $50 slab of meat your idea of slumming it? If it's the latter than, poo poo, you do you, richie.

I see what you're saying, but location matters. "50 dollar steak" can mean different things. The one and only time I went to an Outback Steakhouse for example, was in the tourist area of Niagara Falls. Famous for gouging the poo poo out of people. The top of the line steak and shrimp there was 50$.
Compare that to the city I'm currently living in with an average income of well over 100,000 a year, where what was once (owner retired, closed up shop) the best restaurant in town and the top of the line steak and shrimp was about 45 bucks.....

• Locked thread