Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If you reeeeeeally want to know then the Online Creators thread in RGD has several years of lore about the guy but the basic gist is that he started out as a regular Youtube review guy but got his first big viral hit with a very long video and he just kept leaning into it harder and harder until it got to ridiculous levels

thread link doesn't work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Putty posted:

thread link doesn't work

That's probably for the best, lol

Go here and do a thread search for 'Quinton'

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

lmao

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
that's a pretty funny face

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

This loving thumbnail has haunted my sidebar for what must be a month now.

jfc

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

This loving thumbnail has haunted my sidebar for what must be a month now.

On desktop if you hover over the thumbnail there are three dots that show up in the right hand corner. Click that and you have the option to say that you're not interested in the video, which will remove it from your recommendations.

sW1chyboi
Mar 13, 2024

IDK how to navigate this webby site, pls help me.

TOP KEK

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

It’s not a bad video but yea the thumbnail is terrible

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

IDK i don't think it's any worse than jaubrey's usual aphex twin-like thumbnails

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i can understand why it would take him a long time to emulate quinton's style if he has a talent at creating informative comedy

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wait, is that the guy from Fiverr who asks you for your credit card numbers to save Fortnite?

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Today I learned what a yoo tooz is, and it's funko pops of YouTubers????

I understand merch as means for extra income but maaaaaaannn......

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Yootooz at least has more variety than Pops because the design is personalised for every YouTuber.

Also is killing over Family Guy better or worse than the shooter who killed because of a Danny Phantom character?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

TelevisedInsanity posted:

Today I learned what a yoo tooz is, and it's funko pops of YouTubers????

I understand merch as means for extra income but maaaaaaannn......

Here's a list of them, there's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds (plus memes and a small number of licenced characters): https://the-youtooz.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Youtooz_Products
I barely recognise any of those youtuber names :shrug:

There also used to be a line of figurines called TUBE HEROES which didn't last long

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
yeah, but do those tube heroes have their own mt rushmore and did they save western civilization like these 5 great men?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:suicide:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Here's a list of them, there's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds (plus memes and a small number of licenced characters): https://the-youtooz.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Youtooz_Products

There also used to be a line of figurines called TUBE HEROES which didn't last long

How many of the guys in that plastic do you think got metoo'd by now?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i went to the wiki and clicked a name i vaguely recognised and i guess cr1tikal is known for fleshlights? i'm not sure why his model needs three of them.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

LOL Mr Beast one is just him with a lot of money. It's like if Scrooge McDuck has a Youtooz.

Also funny Great Leader Jim Pickens has his own in addition to his creator Callmekevin.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

And basically every other video on this guy's channel.

JointHorse
Feb 7, 2005

Lusus naturæ et exaltabitur cor eius.

Yams Fan

It's one of those AI-voiced clickbait channels, but it's the first one I've seen that uses stock footage of someone speaking at the start in an effort to get more views.

JointHorse fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Apr 16, 2024

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
the context for that is elf on shelf nonsense for anyone else wondering

https://elfontheshelf.com/blog/adults-touch-elfontheshelf/

quote:

As an avid elf fan, you already know the number one rule about having a Scout Elf: no touching! This helps Scout Elves keep their Christmas magic so they can complete their important Christmas duties. But what happens if your elf falls or gets themselves into a sticky situation? Are grown-ups allowed to intervene?

Santa advises that no family member touch their Elf on the Shelf, but he does describe a few rare instances when an adult may use tongs or potholders to help an elf in an urgent situation. Parents: read on to learn about special, few and far between cases where emergency help will be required.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I definitely wasn't wondering

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Youtube Thumbnails (and clips): I definitely wasn't wondering

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Yeah I'm currently going through legal issues from touching an elf so ymmv

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

so many shithole apartments out there with stacks of these and funcopops taking up a whole prominent wall being talked about like it's a 401k.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

LifeSunDeath posted:

so many shithole apartments out there with stacks of these and funcopops taking up a whole prominent wall being talked about like it's a 401k.

This Princess Diana Beanie Baby is hot hot hot!

Just think! There's never going to be another royalty member who will be involved in a car crash and bones turned to dust

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

:lol: Youtube is such trash

My algorithm used to always try to get me to watch poo poo from the mutant on the right. How do people even look at that dude?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

JointHorse posted:

It's one of those AI-voiced clickbait channels, but it's the first one I've seen that uses stock footage of someone speaking at the start in an effort to get more views.

If the elf can give consent and does, sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This has to be a joke. Why would you react to a Charlie video, whose videos are him just talking to the camera?