  • Post
TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Spiderman and pregnant Elsa have a nice dinner and it's not some creepy poo poo

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I just know the fgeteev guy is gonna go to jail for some heinous poo poo, and I will celebrate.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Never even heard of that one but yeah, gently caress that guy

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Hemingway To Go! posted:

this is like the opposite of a clickbait question, what the gently caress am I supposed to expect to learn from this

It's right there in the title.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Just like life, Yu-Gi-Oh is fleeting.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Furia posted:

Clear your loving cookies and browser data you idiots

No

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I love putting empty boxes on my wall.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Aw gently caress I clicked

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Julius CSAR posted:

My roommates and I watched BTTF 2 on New Years eve and it was actually kind of legitimately scary this time.

How high were you two?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

What a self centered idiot to make that kind of video on your own channel.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Who knew fortnite works on g3

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

to be honest I initially misread her name as "poopy"

Her shtick is definitely poopy

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The MSJ posted:

Allegedly her character is meant to be some sort of indirect emotional abuse towards her producer/creator's former girlfriend and creative partner.

In case you think Poppy is just a living internet meme, she's also a singer who does tours and have songs with a record label and stuff. The meme was created to promote the musician.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_Ku8XUpTw

That's shits poopy, man.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Telebite posted:

who rip'd the cool stuff

my guess: sjw's

looked it up and it's sjws

Those fuckin sjws takin away our titties and tacos

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Did Tommy Tallarico decide to decompose in front of a group of dudes?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Julius CSAR posted:

Imagine Dragons is the name of the band not a song afaik lol

Also "Best English" songs with despacito in it.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Julius CSAR posted:

Those are good pizzas

So good you'll go cross eyed?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Rice?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Peanut President posted:

richard attenborough voice: "i really do hate that man"

He has a certain air of scumbagness to him that I can't just shake.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

BattleMaster posted:

Uh is that waking up rabbits channel as actual animal cruelty as it looks or is there a trick?

Yeah, I don't understand how YouTube hasn't removed it yet.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Chalkece posted:

What is sbarro?

Nothing, what's sbarro with you?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

We making lengua tacos?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"Bowser, did you see the sunrise this morning"

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Moon Slayer posted:

Isn't there something about the algorithm that makes it so videos with thumnails full of bright colors, lots of arrows, and wacky faces are more likely to be recommended?

People click them more often than plain looking thumbnails

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I am a fan of that channel. He breaks games in a way that amuses me.

I wish my PC was that beefy, some of his videos he gets insane amounts of physics-enabled objects slapping against each other before the game crashes.

His twitch stream are just as hilarious, especially when he's playing with friends. Josh makes it super hard to play with them, like he was playing Viscera Clean Up and just kept on spreading blood all over the place while his friend tried to play the game right. Then he started spawning a million buckets to try to sly her game down.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Australia is hosed up

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I hate this schmuck so much

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Looks like the Diablo logo is slitting his throat, like blizzard is trying to stop him

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

wrong thread

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Love this song, hate the gently caress out that album cover

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Maybe if they stop bringing me a dead bird all the time I won't curse them out so much

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

MORTIS

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Will Sasso is a national treasure

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Prof. Banks posted:

Whul, hold on TontoCirazon. Lemme tell you something about podcasts, dude. Sometimes a podcast has something to look at, brother. So they put the podcast on YouTube, dude. And that's visual aids, brother.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Ok, I guess

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

That album cover always grossed me out, I know what it is but it still fucks with me

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

EVIL Gibson posted:

To: TontoCorazon