Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I'm not sure even goons can make something more hosed up and stupid than these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
500 pictures of bowsette you need to see RIGHT NOW

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Gamers REACT to learning video games aren't real

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
something weird happened to my youtube recs

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

this is like the opposite of a clickbait question, what the gently caress am I supposed to expect to learn from this

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

do you want to know what grover thinks about mario party

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

veni veni veni posted:

I'm pretty sure that letting YT know your not interested in something actually just makes it blow up your recs more.

Kind of crazy this random guys stupid vids are in all of our recommendations. wtf is up with that?

I go directly to their userpage, go to the about section, and under flags I block the user completely when the user is a butt that makes nothing but poo and youtube keeps asking me to look at their poo

sometimes not even that works, recently got a cinemasins vid in my recs even though they are blocked, but it worked for at least a year.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
lifes biggest questions.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

MarcusSA posted:

What in the gently caress am I even looking at here.

people who really, really like undertale

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

catventure

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Suspect A posted:

Something is very wrong.

is this the joker's new origin story?
instead of falling into a vat of chemicals during a heist, he ate too much slime on youtube?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Suspect A posted:

SomeThInG iS loving WrOnG

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/1116043676793229312

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

My arms are changing color

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

yes I searched those keywords, but only after I saw the first video's thumbnail and wanted to know just how many videos this guy has about toilet slime

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

happy hall o ween

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
I will never click on that

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
so basically Mr plinkett is a reality now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway