Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Man I had the craziest Hat Man dream. I'll never forget it.

I'd just learned about the Hat Man and the name was so loving stupid my brain could not let it go. I spent like three days at work riffing with people about the loving Hat Man. Reading about the Hat Man. Jumping around corners in my house at night and yelling "Hat Man!" trying to sneak up on him.

So night three I go to bed and I start having one of those viscerally realistic nightmares. I'm in a haunted house. It sucks. It's loving scary and there's crazy poo poo all over this goddamn decrepit house. My body is dumping cortisol in my system and I'm FEELING this drat dream.

After getting chased around this drat house for hours getting the poo poo scared out of me, that's when he shows up. The motherfucking Hat Man. I am terrified beyond comprehension as he approaches me. He gets closer and closer and finally he scoops me up.

He takes me to the beach. The beach is full of Hat Men. They are having a BBQ. Like a Hat Man family get together. It's a great time and they're happy to have me. My body is still generating a really strong fear response any time I interact with one of them, but also they are super chill and there's hot dogs.

I woke up sweating, shaking, and thoroughly loving confused.

Thanks Hat Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
How do I play Lego Island on my windows 11 pc

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

That’s what I come here for

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I think he’s turning into raw meat

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

EVIL Gibson posted:

A show started like 7 years and went until 2020 and was called Salty Bets where all the custom characters were controlled by AI. It was a twitch stream where you bet with virtual money on a match of random Mugen characters. You literally could not tell if a character was going to be strong or not until you saw it fight. Like a tiny character 10 pixels high you would expect to be horrible until it starts rocking everything because non-screen wide attacks could not reach it. Or sleeper and boring characters who would have a super that insta-killed everything .

Anyway, if you want to see Dark Donald competing in the finals 7 years ago: here you go

Omega Tom Hanks was OP

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

muscles like this! posted:

I haven't seen a video from him in years but the ones I have always come across as pretentious.

this guy only uses mccormick onion powder

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Zetsubou-san posted:

i started singin' seeing the mashle thumbnail

samesies

mashle is such a sleeper hit imo

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

RatHat posted:

“Women are hurons”? Does he just have awful handwriting and it says “Women are humans”?

Hold ur semen in longer and you can probably read it correctly imo

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Antigravitas posted:

Username/Post…

I’m not Lt. ‘Hold in your cum until you achieve enlightenment’

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
That almost deserves its own thread. It’s like YouTube’s equivalent to the Simpsons ninjas and kicking guy on twitter

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Hihohe posted:

Every mr baest thumbnail i see his eyes are too white
Theres nothing there behind those eyes

I dont care if he cures cancer and destroys capitalism
That guy is a demon who feeds on souls

The anti christ is gonna turn out to be real and it’ll be Mr Beast because reality is really loving stupid

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Jestery posted:

I just do not understand recap channels

Watch the thing , or read a synopsis

All you are doing is robbing yourself of joy

I worked a heavy downtime security job with a recap channel guy. He edited his videos all shift. I think he started out trying to make other content, but realized he was making most of his money on recap content. Any sort of regurgitation really. Reading fan fiction, reaction, recap, whatever. He sucked, but in a nice harmless way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I’ve always wondered if the word mukbang sounds as gross to native Korean speakers as it does from an English speaking perspective