Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

OH MY BAD posted:

i didnt look at the thing they told me to look at so idk what you're talking about. im not going to do what you tell me if you're being mean to me. this is real basic human interaction poo poo DTI DTA

if you didnt click that link, then why did you think people were talking about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

OH MY BAD posted:

lol he said i KNEW it like hes john colombo. im not in your weird little computer guy beefs friendo i just post here when im stoned and not at my warehouse job
Look out rich criminals, because I AM (femme) John Colombo irl. If you ever do anything bad I WILL find out.

And another, thing, :words:

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 10 days!)

i clicked it, but when u said click it again and look at it/think about it or whatever i was just like pfft this is some dork poo poo akin to "turn on your monitor, dont sign your posts" etc. and im not a fuckign idiot

"look at the URL and think about it" isn't the zinger you think it is outside of the 5 other guys u exchange meal prep tips w/ here. now stop talking about me in the I/P thread. donate $ to gaza animal friends every time you want to think about me or mention me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

nah, seems kind of a fluffy low effort poster.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

apatheticman posted:

Please take your shitposting outside of the genocide watchers thread.

Au contraire...

https://twitter.com/B00K0FTRIBE/status/1745871884481347638?t=lXF_0rWc6_CSwvEJop33Iw&s=19

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

OH MY BAD posted:

i clicked it, but when u said click it again and look at it/think about it or whatever i was just like pfft this is some dork poo poo akin to "turn on your monitor, dont sign your posts" etc. and im not a fuckign idiot

"look at the URL and think about it" isn't the zinger you think it is outside of the 5 other guys u exchange meal prep tips w/ here. now stop talking about me in the I/P thread. donate $ to gaza animal friends every time you want to think about me or mention me.

:thunk:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

How dare you accuse me like this here is my social security number and list of crimes!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

OH MY BAD posted:

i have a beautiful wife and a lovely home.

and you may find urself in a beautiful house
w a beautiful wife
and you may ask yrself:
well..how did i get here???

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

im not gonna ask myself how I got here. you aren't gonna trick me

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

holy poo poo I've never seen that work before

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

holy poo poo I've never seen that work before

here's a good one lol:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3958552&pagenumber=9829&perpage=40#post536370878

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3958552&pagenumber=9829&perpage=40#post536373209

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

im going to explain the joke, OH MY BAD, cause now i feel kinda bad

the link that you clicked on always points to the account of the person that clicked on it. everyone thats saying they hate that guy are joking that they hate themselves, and not you specifically

i hope this clears this up and that maybe, some day down the line, you can look back at this and laugh

anyways, DTI DTA, hamas will win

should make his probation reason the link to log out for the old school 1-2 punch of fake links.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

DTA DTI Free Palestine

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

Al-Saqr posted:

drat the israelis are gonna make hamburgers for eid wow how will islam ever recover

A lot of confusion now among their Hindu superfans

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

https://x.com/Pal_action/status/1773367473921761323?s=20

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

does anyone have some of the dope music videos put out by hamas/palestinians/etc they are nearly impossible to find on twitter/youtube

like that one by the Palestinian security forces and stuff

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

very nice

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://aje.io/rsaoob?update=2804475

quote:

ICJ orders Israel to stop preventing ‘delivery of urgently needed’ aid

The International Court of Justice issued new provisional measures on Gaza as part of the case brought by South Africa on the prevention of genocide, indicating that Israel must submit a report to the court on “all measures taken” to abide by the order within a month.

ICJ adopted unanimously an order requesting the unhindered provision by all parties concerned of “urgently needed basic services and humanitarian assistance, including food, water, electricity, fuel, shelter, clothing, hygiene and sanitation requirements, as well as medical supplies and medical care to Palestinians throughout Gaza, including by increasing the capacity and number of land crossing points and maintaining them open for as long as necessary”.

The court also adopted by 15 votes to one an order to “ensure with immediate effect that [the Israeli] military does not commit acts which constitute a violation of any of the rights of the Palestinians in Gaza as a protected group under the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, including by preventing, through any action, the delivery of urgently needed humanitarian assistance”.

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

Al-Saqr posted:

ireland formally joining south africas case against israel

=====

Foreign Affairs of Ireland: We will join South Africa against Israel

Irish Foreign Minister Michael Martin:

We will join the case of South Africa against Israel before international justice under the Genocide Convention.

We will coordinate with partner countries that have confirmed their intention to also join the case of South Africa against Israel.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31601;&%231581;

This is welcome but I wouldn't believe it for a second. Ireland has always been all bark and no bite. And there's more context because the taoiseach (prime minister equivalent) resigned last week and they know there is an election coming and they can't keep going against what the people have been advocating for decades. The majority of Irish people want freedom for Palestine but the government have blocked it every step of the way. Now they're in trouble and they're changing their tune cynically.

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

WoodrowSkillson posted:

does anyone have some of the dope music videos put out by hamas/palestinians/etc they are nearly impossible to find on twitter/youtube

This channel plays music and such. I think now they're doing prayer stuff, they often have interesting music videos.
https://www.falastini.tv/%d8%aa%d9%...a7%d8%b4%d8%b1/

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

cool but i was hoping to link some of the badass stuff to some friends that were commiserating about poo poo haha

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013

hmhb fan posted:

This is welcome but I wouldn't believe it for a second.

they know there is an election coming and they can't keep going against what the people have been advocating for decades.

So, in other words, you think they are going to intervene?

Because yeah, obviously most of these asshats don't give a poo poo about Palestinian lives. Public pressure forcing them to cooperate is a good thing, it's how any policy change will happen, unless things reach the level of outright violence. You don't win a fight like this by convincing your opponent to grow a heart, you win by making their life miserable until they acquiesce.

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

WoodrowSkillson posted:

cool but i was hoping to link some of the badass stuff to some friends that were commiserating about poo poo haha

ah gotcha. they have a list of on demand vids, looks like youtube links mostly
https://www.falastini.tv/category/special/songs/

like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTnn8n0sniw

i woudn't say that's bad rear end tho, most are about wanting freedom it seems like.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

WoodrowSkillson posted:

https://twitter.com/IdealResistance/status/1732507910008193495

Purely from an artistic perspective the soloists on this one are 🔥

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Strep Vote posted:

https://twitter.com/IdealResistance/status/1732507910008193495

Purely from an artistic perspective the soloists on this one are 🔥

gently caress yeah

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Give the geek d&d playing settler a swirly.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
america wants other people to pay for a mercenary army in gaza

=====

Pentagon holds talks to fund peacekeeping mission in Gaza

The Pentagon is holding early talks to fund a peacekeeping mission in the Gaza Strip, in the post-war period, the Politico reported.

The newspaper added that the options presented do not include the presence of US forces on the ground in Gaza, while funding from the Pentagon will be directed towards the needs of security forces and complement the assistance provided by other countries.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31593;&%231583;

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

With the exception of Korea, have UN peacekeepers ever been fully thrown out of a country militarily?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lmfao. Imagine being so loving stupid you fall for the userid trick lol

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
oh my bad

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

ArfJason posted:

the classics are so for a reason

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/ignoring-pms-extension-request-ag-tells-high-court-haredi-draft-should-start-monday/

quote:

The Attorney General’s Office tells the High Court that come Monday morning, the state will be legally obligated to begin drafting ultra-Orthodox yeshiva students and there will no longer be a legal basis for the state to pay such students’ monthly stipends.

This would represent a radical and dramatic new legal situation, in which thousands of Haredi yeshiva students would be liable for the draft.

The Attorney General says however that there should be at least a small interim period until the end of the yeshiva academic year when yeshiva stipends could continue to be paid.

This position is essentially the same as a draft response issued late Wednesday night, the adoption of which was delayed over the last day as the government scrambled to come up with some plan for increasing ultra-Orthodox military service enlistment to show the court.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu acknowledged that this effort had failed when he asked for a 30-day extension to the court’s deadline.

The Movement for Quality Government in Israel welcomes the Attorney General’s stance, saying “the days are over in which there are citizens in the State of Israel who have only rights and no obligations.”

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

ArfJason posted:

:toot: "Congratulations on being our 0th customer!" :toot:

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

With the exception of Korea, have UN peacekeepers ever been fully thrown out of a country militarily?

Somalia, Mali, Congo (DRC)?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I was looking at the wiki article for the Rohingya genocide and there it was saying it was 1 million ppl displaced and 25k killed.

Is what is happening in Palesrine the worst atrocity of the 21st C? I'm looking at the numbers and swiftness of it and I'm starting to think yes.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Shageletic posted:

I was looking at the wiki article for the Rohingya genocide and there it was saying it was 1 million ppl displaced and 25k killed.

Is what is happening in Palesrine the worst atrocity of the 21st C? I'm looking at the numbers and swiftness of it and I'm starting to think yes.

Does it count if it's just a continuation of a 20th century atrocity?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I know one of the speechwriters for DND, and they're the most squishy, bodies and spaces, MA in English, person you could ever meet, until it's time to write a speech about bombing Libya and then it's bone chilling.

Their eyes roll back and then start speaking softly about surgical strikes and proportional responses

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Retromancer posted:

Does it count if it's just a continuation of a 20th century atrocity?

I'll allow it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

you already did that you loving cowards