Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm
free paul soccer

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Bishyaler posted:

free paul soccer

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

its news to me to learn that Palestinians are crossing into egypt in such a large number (100,000+). the sad part is they will never be allowed back.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

I said come in! posted:

its news to me to learn that Palestinians are crossing into egypt in such a large number (100,000+). the sad part is they will never be allowed back.

Tumblr is full of both real and fake fundraisers to pay the Egyptian bribes to get out. 🙃

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Strep Vote posted:

Tumblr is full of both real and fake fundraisers to pay the Egyptian bribes to get out. 🙃

yeah I just assume all of those are fake.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

paul_soccer12 posted:

Bishyaler posted:

free paul soccer

the people buried alive in mass graves thing really illustrates just how it continuously gets even more evil than you can imagine.

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

From what Palestinians say there is a clear gulf in say, Arabic proficiency and general knowledge of the region between scammers and legit fundraisers, and so Palestinians on there have been vetting them by DM'ing the organizers directly. One of my posts in this thread is a list of a few dozen legit ones.

This one:

Ramie posted:

FUNDRAISING INFO POST, SORRY FOR THE LENGTH

On that note, the streamer I mentioned in said post was able to raise 122K for Palestinians trying to make the border crossing :) he and his team had a system where people would submit proof of payment and log it on a spreadsheet, so all the money went directly to people in need

Ramie has issued a correction as of 23:04 on Apr 25, 2024

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Based af

https://x.com/kawsachunnews/status/1783368140614676814?s=46

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

CheetoVonTito posted:

So the doctors and medical staff who unearthed the mass grave infront of Nasser had a press conference explaining in depth how they have evidence that people were buried alive, apart from other atrocities. (Won’t link it, as it has blurred bodies, but it’s on Aljazeera English)

Like thinking about what they endured in their final hours, can you imagine?
They likely were in pitch darkness, screaming and writhing under the ground, in a claustrophobic state
…and every scream causes them to inhale dirt, while painstakingly gasping for air, leading to a slow suffocation or being squished to death…(from the bull dozers)

And this glorified brown puppet of the White House that they keep throwing at the media, has the nerve…the audacity to keep pulling the “we’re discussing that with our Israeli counterparts” bull poo poo.

If a serial killer was on trial for murder, you likely wouldn’t ask him, “hey, da ya do it?” And take his word. Jesus Christ

What can you even say about this unfathomably evil poo poo anymore. The zionists, the US and their vassal regimes must be erased from this earth.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

cnn saying initial construction on the gaza pier has begun at sea

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

We have no king but Jeffrey!

Crucify him!

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paul_soccer12 posted:

i am going to personally murder every idf soldier (actionable)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

AI! No!

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Bishyaler posted:

free paul soccer

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Al! posted:

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Saint Paul is martyred! Saint Paul lives!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Bishyaler posted:

free paul soccer

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Al! posted:

is it technically murder if you're a citizen of a country that's a signatory to the convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide, or just helping fulfill your responsibilities?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

That post doesnt seem like a good idea to me lol.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

So the only way they could have moved forward was to ignore both the kids and the genocide. For a bunch of reasons, the Democrats - and centre-left throughout the west - couldn't stomach that, and now... idk, it's a profound crisis.

Materialism is going to reassert itself one way or another.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

Al! posted:

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
Currently visiting Cairo to see family, and my Sisi loving stepmother is telling me that the Palestinians being brought in to be medically treated are then returned back... Me: "Back to where?" Her: "Well it's very sad but we can't have them here."
Hard to hide the disgust.
In general, the Pro-Sisi people are really very handwringing people reminding me of the vote blue no matter who types in the US.

Beyond the pro-Sisi elders, most people I know here are really pro-Palestine. But in general it just doesn't look good because they're scared of the thuggish rear end government. Threats of black sites to the poorer people, young people, any kind of activism, etc. The sentiment is quiet.
The only red line both sides kind of agree on here, is that any kind of actual Sinai infringement , unsure what this entails. Today *glances at clock* Yesterday, was the anniversary of the Sinai liberation and the withdrawal of Israel in 1988. Israel's loud rear end statements to take over any part of the Sinai are the only thing Egypt government cares about. They don't give a poo poo about the Palestinians.
H&M in the Mall of Egypt is open
Starbucks is open
McDonalds is open
So far I haven't seen a whole lot of business in these places though
Egypt has been in a slow free fall for years, things will get a lot worse before they even have a chance of possibly getting better, if at all.

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 23:45 on Apr 25, 2024

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the government doubled the exchange rate of the usd overnight about six weeks ago when it went into float in exchange for an IMF loan, is there much talk of that? that's a huge hit to the lifestyles of the affluent, more secular urban middle class which I'm assuming your MIL identifies with

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
there's only one way this is going to end and the administration at those schools need to be prosecuted for what they've done

https://twitter.com/IUonStrike/status/1783620195581350102
https://twitter.com/Liz_Andromeda/status/1783618711137505445

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Oh one more Hebron pic, the Ibrahimi mosque grounds directly abut the grounds of a Chabad welcome center.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

i say swears online posted:

the government doubled the exchange rate of the usd overnight about six weeks ago when it went into float in exchange for an IMF loan, is there much talk of that? that's a huge hit to the lifestyles of the affluent, more secular urban middle class which I'm assuming your MIL identifies with

Yeah, the currency exchange went from 32LE to something absurd like 74, then went back down to 46LE. Has it affected people? Honestly, I can't speak with much authority , but the more urban secular middle class includes people like my cousins who are strongly anti-government as well. They are affected, my cousin took a huge hits when this poo poo happened, because he has to pay child support in Dubai and always has to exchange his currency to send back there. But then he also got lucky because his job started giving raises to keep up with it. Obviously not everyone is as lucky.
But people like my stepmother are in massive denial.
I guess I notice things more since I am here visiting, and last year things were different. Small things like meat getting super expensive. She only buys meat like once a week now, makes more vegetarian dishes. Last year, it was 3 times a week. The only time she's uttered criticism is because of Shem el Nesseem, which is an old Egyptian holiday which falls the say after Orthodox Easter Sunday, and celebrated by Muslims and Christians here. The price gouging for feseekh, the preserved fish they eat for the holiday (it's gross but that's a different story) has had people protesting and not buying it. So prices plummeted and now there's a bunch of more rotten fish that can't be sold.
Mind you, this is because she loves feseekh and is annoyed she can't have it.
But it's things like this that sometimes can take people out of denial.
Being repeatedly inconvenienced lol

In general, Cairo looks poorer each year I visit the past couple of years. My uncle and stepmother are always like Look, isn't it great? Do you think it looks better? Like they really need the assurance. I always politely say I'm happy to be back. Then I tell my cousin my god this place looks like hell dude

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 00:09 on Apr 26, 2024

thatfuturekid
Jan 5, 2014

Joementum posted:

there's only one way this is going to end and the administration at those schools need to be prosecuted for what they've done

https://twitter.com/IUonStrike/status/1783620195581350102
https://twitter.com/Liz_Andromeda/status/1783618711137505445

loving hell this is so unhinged

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

gently caress you roof cop

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
is that the ohio state?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Roof Cop's afraid to leave his roof!