Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LyonsLions
Oct 10, 2008

I'm only using 18% of my full power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreylad posted:

wild times if this actually happens. double whammy of getting drafted and getting your stipend cut

I’m with the Haredi, studying the Torah seems like a far better use of time and money than murder and genocide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LyonsLions
Oct 10, 2008

the bitcoin of weed posted:

it still boggles my mind how ludicrously and obviously evil the IDF and Zionists can be and publicly present themselves as while this is seen as normal and acceptable to the nazi states of the world. people really do not realize what they are living under. this should have been a moment of clarity for everyone who thinks they live in a government that values human rights and still supports this genocide but holy poo poo the propaganda runs so deep

I mean every time there's an article about Oppenheimer people make a bazillion posts that the Japanese deserved it because they were 100% fanatically behind the war, which was known to be untrue even at that time and was mainly a convenient way to evict thousands of Japanese Americans off of valuable West Coast real estate, in addition to being a handy bit of war crime apologia. But 80 years later people still believe and vehemently defend this poo poo, even though it does nothing for them now.

Edit: DTA, DTI

LyonsLions
Oct 10, 2008

Rubellavator posted:

idgi just don't leave israel, don't you love it there? isn't it the only safe place for you?

Then he would have to do his own laundry.