Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

it's a tight race between the ultra zionist psycho with a mask and the ultra zionist psycho without one.

israel.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

it would be nice if this apartheid state suffered some consequences but then again their biggest supporter is another giant bowl of poo poo

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

owned also lol yeah i bet their going to withhold aid to the insane apartheid state just because "checks" notes the current wanna dictator is passing a few more laws to stay in power

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

im sure this will help Palestinians immensely and if this losers gov collapses it wont be replaced by another psycho right wing apartheid government

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

maybe they can go bomb gaza again and pass it under the publics notice as most of them will be celebrating the bombing

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hasent he been under investigation for like years and years now

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i dont think its very democratic to deny any real rights to 30% of your population

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hezbollah would make mince meat of the idf

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Mister Speaker posted:

I hear this a lot but my armchair general interests have tuned out in the past. Is there historical precedent for the IDF being rightfully terrified of Hezbollah?

2006 war in lebanon

edit: even israel acknowledges hezbollah as their most competent enemy

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol at the comments

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

what a garbage lovely apartheid state

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Communist Thoughts posted:

i havent been following israel for like 10 years, how the gently caress is netenyahu still in power lol

its a lovely corrupt apartheid state op

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

would be actually interesting if hezbollah got involved

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i dont even know what to say here other than this is what happens when you leave a people literally only one option left to defend themselves

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

i'll stop posting there now i said my piece

thats a good idea just ignore dnd and gbs

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

has hezbollah said anything

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

a fair statement

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

sanders really is a sad loser what a pathetic embarrassment

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Orange Devil posted:

Has Corbyn made a statement?

geezer corbyn ftw

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1710632920950489167

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

John Charity Spring posted:

this statement sucks only slightly less than sanders' one

its way better imo not amazing but whatever

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

putin putin putin behind it all

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hearing prigozhin is leading the charge

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

it would be funny if Prigozhin was in Gaza leading the charge while wearing the Sacha Baron Cohen 'Dictator' beard.

we found out putins plan

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hezbollah entering would probably tip the scales alot

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Mister Bates posted:

which unfortunately also means they probably aren't going to do anything, if they were planning on intervening they wouldn't warn the Israelis before doing it

this is not completely useless, though, because by threatening Israel they force them to divert some attention to the Northern border, tying up men and equipment that could instead be murdering Palestinians

not necessarily like others said it can be used to scare israel into not doing a ground invasion

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

Lets assume all of the hamas fighters withdraw and the israelis dont invade gaza, if they go back to the status quo this will be an incredible military and political victory for the palestinians.

this seems very different than other times it actually looks like they want to reclaim and hold the land

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

they probably wont be able to hold it but either way its still the most advancement since this mess started

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hbag posted:

i dont think you "gotta hand it to" the taliban actually

taliban ftw

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

What "other times" lmao. Unless I'm stupidly misremembering this is the first time that Palestinian resistence groups in Gaza have actually tried to opccupy and reclaim Israeli territory. For the past couple decades, all they've done is launch a couple pussy rear end missiles at random sidewalks in Tel Aviv and occasionally shoot up a restaurant. What's happening right now is unprecedented.

yes op thats what i said

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

Sorry then, I read your post as saying that they've invaded before but didn't try actually holding the territory for a while.

its all good

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I doubt they would anyway, and hezbollah probably knows it. but they want to be heard saying something. they didn’t know about this attack and I doubt they want to get involved.

maybe but at this rate who knows

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

shitinyahu

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

the oracle told biden that if he sent arms to ukraine the occupation will fall

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Death By The Blues posted:

Hell of a lot of rockets being fired tonight. Has anything happened in the West Bank?

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1710704196087935043

yeah israeli is shooting palestinians protestors

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol if this is true and this shitstain had a heart attack or something

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

based on how he looked in his "at war" video clip, this seems distinctly possible. his face was all puffy and one of his eyes looked hosed up

inshallah

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Gaza hospital reeling from Israeli power outage

Mohamed Abu Silmiya, director of Al-Shifa Hospital, has said that Israel cutting off power to the Gaza Strip leaves hospitals and medical facilities in a tight spot as they struggle to treat the flow of casualties from Israel’s ongoing air assault.

Al-Shifa Hospital is the largest in the besieged enclave, and is receiving the highest number of casualties.

“We are doing what we can with whatever we have, but we are facing a real threat, especially that power has been cut, and generators here consume 48,000 litres of fuel per day. We cannot afford to continue operating this way,” Abu Silmiya told Al Jazeera.

He said that 200 Palestinians have been killed and more than 1,600 injured, the majority of whom are in critical condition and require ICU treatment, and others who need surgery.

“The Strip has been under tight siege for 17 years. The medical sector has been paying the heaviest price to this siege. We have shortages of medical supplies and equipment, namely those badly needed in the emergency rooms and intensive care units,” Abu Silmiya said.

“The numbers are huge, which cannot be handled by the already-suffering sector. Even before today’s events, we have been warning that medical supplies are in sharp shortage, especially for cancer and dialysis. Patients with chronic diseases are dying due to the absence of medicine,” Abu Silmiya told Al Jazeera.

He added that many cannot be treated in the West Bank or abroad because they are being denied access by Israel and because authorities are preventing medical supplies from entering Gaza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I hope Hezbollah wasn't bluffing