Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I want to go to war with Israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
How is it so hard to just say what happened?

For gently caress's sake it's right there, Palestinians are dead and no one in the IDF even got hurt. ISRAEL SHOT AT PALESTINIANS. Just say it!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Is there literally any reason for america to support israel?

I mean it. Is sit cause we get to sell them like a million weapons?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Isn't a huge issue around settling is that israel's housing situation is lovely, and the government's solution is to pay for Israelis to colonize the west bank?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

StashAugustine posted:

i mean before i remembered what thread this was i thought it was the us

Nah. We're embarrassed of our poor and do passive aggressive poo poo or send in the cops to clear them out. A couple chuds wouldn't push around poor people using beach showers to clean themselves, they'd call the cops.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

israelis are some of the shittiest people on earth. absolute assholes.

It was this picture that made me realize just how empty Israel's soul is. It was during OPERATION PROTECTIVE EDGE where they shot so many artillery shells into the Gaza Strip they had to call us to get more.
But like... look at that. It's dug in. It's a mobile, armoured artillery platform that's dug in while shelling a tiny city that no one can leave. They're not just sick, they're deluded; what the gently caress is gonna shoot back? They're in NO danger whatsoever, yet they're pretending they are. Digging in like there's artillery platforms on the other side getting ready to fire back, rather than some kids with piss rockets.

It's a genuinely evil country.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
why

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Feranon posted:

sorry sheng i didn't notice this thread before i made my own

anyway what was I on about??? oh yeah, death to israel, the literal middle-east nuclear terrorist boogeyman state we poo poo our pants over iran becoming

only solution is a one-state solution: palestine

The fact that they have secret nukes that they have a plan that says "we will nuke the whole world if things don't go our way" is nuts

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Israel's defense of killing unarmed kids: "We SAID we were gonna"

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
How the gently caress can you expect any more non-violent protest when protesters walk into gunfire and the government who does it faces no repercussions

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
hey so the fence is a demarcation of the buffer zone right?
Where Israel put up a fence in Palestinian land and said "you can't go past this anymore for security reasons?"

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Feranon posted:

amazing to me that neo nazis claim to hate israel when this is literal nazi propaganda.

dear dear sweet innocent lil white girl vs the swarthy brown death hordes

it's just... it's so clear, isn't it

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
He yelled drat Hamas, which means that he was actually doing it for propaganda for Hamas and we shouldn't worry about it.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
It's hard enough to respond to hands up, don't move, get on the ground when you CAN hear

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
i hate israel

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Yo so this is... this is literally just apartheid right? That the state only gives full benefits to part of its population, based on ethnicity?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Oh god.

How does everyone involved in this just not loving commit suicide?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

so like

when do they realize they're the bad guys

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
2016 on has really been just throwing back the curtains on everything huh

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

how can an israeli court rule on a Palestinian village

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
How come we never start wars with countries that deserve it

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Main Paineframe posted:

the village is located in Area C of the West Bank, on land that is designated as Israeli state-owned land, and some of the more recent buildings were constructed without building permits from the Israeli authorities who often refuse to issue any building permits at all to Palestinian villages. on top of that, construction is prohibited there because the area is zoned for the construction of a road, which would be an offshoot from a major road nearby

given that the village has existed since before Israel seized the West Bank, you might be asking how it qualifies as "state land" and why Israeli authorities are planning to build a road through it. the short answer is that Israeli authorities were very racist then and are still very racist now, and like to find any excuse to declare Palestinian land to be "state land" so that the government can evict the existing residents and then give the land away to settlers

This is like reading all the poo poo we did to the native americans, it's so loving depressing, we didn't learn a goddamn thing.

They're even loving up the ecosystem to deprive Palestinians of poo poo too

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

paul_soccer10 posted:

Hmm I wonder if there is some sort of historical analog to this

https://twitter.com/PalesAbroadE/status/1046852257872994304

come the gently caress on, they have to be doing this on purpose

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Main Paineframe posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/benabyad/status/1059715022979502080

he really is so mad that he has to put up with people whining about genocide

Here I was, all smug and comfortable in the belief that all people around the world realized that the horrors of the past were horrors

Then here comes PLUCKY LIL' ISRAEL

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
the gently caress are we even doing anymore

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Like... right? He couldn't have said that he will resist any attempt to make Israel a country for its citizens

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

"a country for all it's citizens" is a literal translation, but it's pretty accurate.
It goes back to how they teach civics in israel, there's a part where they go over the main ideologies of what the state of israel should be. like a jewish theocracy, a democracy with some jewish influence and characteristics, or "a country for all it's citizens" which means a democracy where all citizens are absolutely equal without jews and judaism getting any special preference.

the phrasing in the book and the following class discussions are phrased to convince why the second option is the best.

Americans do not know this, but... I don't know if it would make a real difference. Most people just don't care, but I do think a lot of people would be rubbed the wrong way by the idea that a state shouldn't be for all of its citizens. Even chuds' problems with immigrants and "freeloaders" is that they're "ILLEGAL."

I honestly just... I donno anymore man. I can't see a clearer example of an evil state than saying "this country doesn't exist for all of its' citizens."

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Tubgoat posted:

Dun remember if I shared this with the thread yet, but I had a showerthought while washing the dishes awhile ago. The Mark of Cain is LIGHT skin. This would also explain the White Man's genocidal urges and unquenchable need to conquer and subjugate.

ok Fard

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Hey what the gently caress does this mean

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Hell, it'd be a fuckin' awesome arma mod. Some of the most fun in that game is having basically nothing against AI that has everything but no idea how to use it.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

MOST MORAL ARMY IN THE WORLD

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I'm pretty sure they did, but they can't actually do anything because of who has veto power over them doing things

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
The best are the people who think the UN is somehow constraining or controlling the US, rather than it being a way for us to enforce our hegemony across the whole globe.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

haha hey guys just give up :^)

Why Can't They Just Die?
By the Israeli ambassador to the UN
in the NY Times

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
One day, I hope the whole world looks at the Palestinian march of return with the awe and reverence it deserves. Thousands of people, marching to a fence that Israel just set up one day, and asking to be let in only to be shot at with sniper rifles. And they stayed there for days, throwing rocks at people shooting at them from on walls with DMRs and scopes.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Oh god, I didn't realize it was still happening.

What kind of monsters take these shots? How can you see what you see down your scope and still pull the trigger?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Sometimes, pretty much unabated, I hear in my head "we're helping arabs against the US, don't forget 9/11 guys"

And I smile, man what the gently caress were they thinking with that fuckin' stunt

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

420 Gank Mid posted:

Literally the day after trump's ICE cops do an ISIS style terror attack on jews in america lmao

Is this the running over people thing or did I miss something even worse

But yeah, I hope this makes it clear to democrats that Bibi ain't playing it even. Omar got in hot water about innocuous statements, but Talib hasn't said poo poo, she's just Palestinian.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

420 Gank Mid posted:

Yes its the "running over people thing"

I didn't mean to minimize it, I just didn't know if something worse happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Oh right, she's in the fuckin' Committee of Foreign affairs, she has to visit allied nations