Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

this is a bad bad bad thing, those loving psychos are actually gonna try to flatten Gaza this time Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Al-Saqr posted:

also i just want to remind everyone that Hamas whooped israel in a brilliant strategic maneuver with only 1000 guys whole israel has to call up its entire army and commit genocide in a nazi temper tantrum

still can’t believe what they pulled off, unreal

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Jesus Murphy this is grim

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Blinken can suck the doodoo directly out of my butt.

"The immediate focus is making sure that Israelis are defended; protected."

Demon nation

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

israel bombed a press convoy in Southern Lebanon, they're not loving around with their effort to blackout documentation of the next phase.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Buddykins posted:

do they think

no

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

[url] https://twitter.com/me_observer_/status/1713001308930584736?s=46[/url]

again, I repeat, they are not loving around with any of this.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Zoeb posted:

To be honest, and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but this website does not have a great reputation. I came here because I heard that the traditional games forum was really cool and it is. But I was wary of joining the website because I had heard that it was mostly edgy people that say the n word and the r-word all the time. I thought you guys were going to be more conservative than you really are. I kind of lumped you in with 4chan and 8chan.

good, keep the normies outta here with a bad reputation. that way we can keep making GBS threads on each other in peace.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

hoots suck my loose anoose and then go away

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Lpzie posted:

what's the R word? PMs are open.

is it Restraint?? what is it???

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Orange Devil posted:

The person I know who is most adamant in this belief is Finnish lol

oh they’re just drunk, don’t listen to them

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

honest question, what is “LF” that a few people have referenced? a subforum here?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

I think I'm gonna be sick over this one, my stomach hurts. I cannot. I cannot. gently caress these zionist pigs to the ends of the earth, what the gently caress is the rest of the goddamned Arab world doing?! Where is the Coalition of the Willing for the Palestinians????!?!?!??!?!

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

I can't imagine being a fighting age Palestinian and not signing up with the nearest warlord to gently caress Israel up today.
This is the first time in my life I've actually felt that war and invasion is legitimately justified, I am stunned at all of this.
Israel needs to be invaded, occupied, and dissolved.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

CHUD KILLER 5000 posted:

don't want to anger uncle sam or risk the samson option

gently caress the samson option, the alternative is GUARANTEED GENOCIDE and we're all seeing this play out RIGHT NOW.

I think I need to log off and go hit something.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Gripweed posted:

I was talking with my mom about this and I found out she has an inherent distaste for Israelis because an Israeli real estate agent tried to rip her off when she sold her house.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is a bad probe lol

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Alright fine the probe is fine, sorry.

AlJazeera is showing live footage of Ramallah, and the streets are packed with people demonstrating.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Answers Me posted:

There's gonna be a loving massacre in Ramallah in a minute

yeah its heating up in Ramallah, hold on to your butts

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

third intifada starts tonight

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

the posting wars have opened up a new front, in my large-ish household name tech company, there is vicious fighting going on in comapny-wide slack channels

people are planning new attacks on their Posting Enemies and reporting their Posting Enemies to HR and denouncing HR for not being pro-Israeli enough and not shutting down Palestinian fake news

impressive levels of psychic damage

anyway death to isreal, death to america

when roe v wade got nuked, our company-wide slack channel(s) (~3-5k people) got so rowdy that management had to lock them down and only let a few people post announcements and poo poo. especially spicy since the company moved their de jure HQ to Texas from California around that time.

I think a lot of personal/professional relationships got pretty strained over that, because this time around I haven’t seen a thing about this outside of three emails from C-suite about our Israeli employees having our support and whatnot.

Honestly I think people are worried that expressing support for Palestinians might be a black mark on their professional record.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

mcmagic posted:

It seems like a very bad idea to discuss politics at work lol

politics, yes.

human rights, genocide, and war crimes, not so sure about that. this poo poo isn’t “politics” the way tax brackets, emissions regulations, and waterway management is. I think it’s been successful propaganda to lump “everything that happens as a result of a governments decisions” as “it’s all politics”.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

TDepressionEarl posted:

that looney tunes zip of the munition before it bursts is going to haunt me

Remember me Eddie? When I killed your brother I sounded just like this.

yeah that sound is loving demonically terrifying- i cannot imagine in person.
i don't know folks, this seems p bad, thinkin' i might lose my mind

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

It is glenn greenwald

love that you're still here

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

HallelujahLee posted:

hamas is going to steal that giant globe that nyc puts up for new year and launch it towards tel aviv

"Tie me to the ball and fire me at tel-aviv, I'm ready."

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

thehandtruck posted:

dunno if thread is pro-hasan or whatever but he's talking to piers morgan live atm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auOn5rGh2nQ

lol what a waste of air Morgan is

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

mdemone posted:

no, this is what happens when your entire intelligence apparatus knows something that it cannot say

is that something “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

also has anyone in an official capacity ever attempted to define “American Security” re: the kind that bombing terrorists will help ensure?

it’s just a by-word for empire right?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

hmm, maybe they can set up special destinations for them inside eastern territories of Europe, I wonder if there’s a historical example from the last century

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

I still find myself in the dark about how this whole thing started, i have to be honest.

The various circumstances surrounding it continue to allude me (something about a rave? Underground tunnels? Parachutes? What?:psyduck:)

so much insane bullshit surrounding all of this that the only that makes sense to me is the western media calling it "Israel's 9/11" because of the reasons I just stated

squads of Hamas fighters (Qassam brigades, the militant arm of Hamas, to be technical) cut through, bombed, tunneled under, and flew over the wall around Gaza after their morning coffee, and proceeded to loving seize entire suburbs of Israeli settlements and kibbutzes near Gaza. Meanwhile hundreds of rockets were deluged from Gaza into Israel, overwhelming the iron dome system and scoring a number of hits on civilian and probably some military infrastructure too. The brigades also stormed a few military bases and merked a good few Israeli soldiers caught with their pants down and breakfast unfinished. A couple hundred prisoners and/or hostages were taken back to Gaza and the remaining Qassam brigade members were eventually killed after hooouuurs of holding out in places like police stations.

The Israeli military had no fuckin idea what was going on either, and it took them hours to mount any effective response.

the rave, well, I still don’t understand what the poo poo happened there. Maybe a bunch of Israeli civilians got mowed down by Qassam forces, maybe the IDF whoopsie-doodled into crowds of panicked civilians. someone else can probably illuminate.

anyways that’s what kicked this whole thing off - an honest to god invasion of Israel by Gazan Hamas forces.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

oh yeah actually this is the right answer

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

new thread title: “But enough talk. Intifada!”

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Tom Guycot posted:

Is there an easy way to translate things like this embedded? I don't want to sign up for elong's X.XXX.com poo poo to use their translation feature, and its a bunch of annoying steps to copy text, open a new tab, bring up a translation site, and translate it over.

Surely the internet must have a better solution for this.

Don't loving click on this tweet, the top comment is horrific footage.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

really queer Christmas posted:

I edited that tweet out with a warning.

Thank you, hopefully it saves someone else the trauma. I'm still kind of reeling - I don't want to see graphic footage of that nature without being given the choice ahead of time.
There's no sense in traumatizing ourselves to help those being massacred, gently caress. No more screentime tonight.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Hatebag posted:

what's the uk equivalent of burger posting? crumpet posting?

posting from the distant past but there’s a good joke about “bangers” in here somewhere

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Spaced God posted:

united states yesterday: we believe that israel is trying to goad us into a war with iran

united states today: so we started a war with iran

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

This is a lot of loving bombs, gently caress

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Al-Saqr posted:

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1717950449440141501?s=20

Israel is literally today's nazi germany, they must be dismantled and destroyed.

Imagine if the UK and the US entered WWII on Germany's side fighting, say, Lichtenstein. Who tf is gonna stop it? Russia??

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Al-Saqr posted:

If the Israelis are saying the truth and they're going in. If Iran and Hezbollah have even an ounce of self-preservation in them now's the time.

Wait, can you please help me understand why Iran/Hezbollah would be under existential threat as a result of letting Israel invade Gaza unimpeded?
I totally get that Palestinian preservation is on the chopping block here, but why the Iranians/Lebanese factions too? Honest question, and you seem to be a resident subject matter expert itt

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Ah. Thanks. Bless.
DTI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Lpzie posted:

Hamas will win

At this point in the slaughter, there are no winners from here on out. We passed winners a few thousand child deaths ago.
DTI even still tho