Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

crepeface posted:

yeah, sounds like bibi got the nod.

I wonder if this is going to expand enough that the US feels like it has to intervene.

Biden needs a new war to distract from the disaster in Ukraine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
the swastika is an ancient Buddhist symbol

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The decapitated baby thing is so loving bonkers that anyone believes it

people want to believe it, good excuse for looking the other way when Gaza gets bombed

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
iron dome needs slow mode to function properly

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
watch Biden lose another war

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Equeen posted:

I can’t wrap my head around why Israel is given this much special treatment from Western countries. Like, obviously there’s a lot of historical and religious context, but I just… can’t comprehend why letting an obvious genocide happen is totally fine, actually.

If you object you could be labeled an anti-Semite, which is what decent people are most afraid of. So genocide it is.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

spd canceling a meeting with america's most prominent and well liked jewish politicians because he half heartedly acknowledged the plight of the palestine people

grim stuff

https://twitter.com/Vibing_Valerie/status/1712440225945784458

SPD stands for spineless pedo dicks

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

we can talk about the oopsies once nothing's left of Gaza

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

jfc what spineless fucks

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

VoicesCanBe posted:

Remember that this was posted not too long ago:

https://twitter.com/AkbarSAhmed/status/1712860751193403683

I don't buy Biden suddenly making a "humanitarian" pivot as anything other than PR.

yep, they are totally betting on escalation so they can have a new war

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

axis of evil

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

He needs to be beaten with a shoe, like the dog he is

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Grapplejack posted:

Honestly I don't even know why Israel is trying to cover. Just admit it, no one cares or is going to stop you and America is literally prepared to roll out troops to keep your murder machine oiled and it's not like your zionist base is going to be offended or stop supporting you if you say "we blew up this hospital and we'll do it again"

this would be too decorum-shattering for the people who pledged uncritical support for Israel

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Hatebag posted:

if opec does a full embargo against the west right now they could probably collapse most of the western economies lol

cuckpec

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

If a PFLP fighter tunnels up in front of me, I'm thanking him for his service.

inshalla, the perfidious albion must pay for its countless crimes

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
listen here, bud

Israel deserved 10/7

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Talking to an empty hall

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Rigged Death Trap posted:

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1724343009498591486

The Idf is laying siege to another Hospital, a scant two blocks away from the Al shifa complex.
There are more than 100 sick and injured trapped inside.

Uh, no Hamas lair under this one, let's try the one over there

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
future call of duty will give the palestinians an air force and make them bomb hospitals in Tel Aviv

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

trying hard to get advertisers back on twitter

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Crazypoops posted:

Lol

Hey can this be the cspam background?

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
temporarily embarrassed empire

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Made me realize, the US always ends up backing some lame trash instead of guys like these lol

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
Hamas has the most moral army in the world

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

RealityWarCriminal posted:

how does the average german feel about i/p? is it like the us where the politicians love israel and the public doesn't?

I'd say it's mixed and the criticism of Israel is generally muted

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

There is a segment of the left in Germany called "Antideutsch" (= anti german), they are rabidly pro Isreal and pro US. The Japanese have hentai, we have this:

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

hadji murad posted:

what part of their platform makes them left?

These are leftists who, out of criticism of Germany's past, have become Zionists. They see themselves as radical anti-fascists and glorify the USA as conquerors of Nazi Germany and the guarantor of Israel.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
lol didn't notice before: the blue / white placard they are holding up in the picture I posted says: "Solidarity with Israel! For communism!"

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

docbeard posted:

I assume that 'unprecedented' is the code word everyone is using because they are just self-aware enough to realize they can't get away with calling it 'unprovoked' this time

For liberals, everything is unprecedented, because from their point of view, the world is magically created anew every day

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
if they feed Aliyev more chunks of Armenia in return, who knows

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Leandros posted:

As far as I know, an asset from Dutch intelligence bridged the air gap with a USB stick?

I don't know who was involved, but yes, probably via a USB stick. I was working in industrial automation at the time, the whole industry became affected. Probably still have a USB stick with Stuxnet on it lying around somewhere.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
You can beat the German out of a Nazi, but you can't beat the Nazi out of a German

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Sancho Banana posted:

Oh nevermind, it's probably real since the US president is this loving guy, I forgot. Jesus christ

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1780833985091788851?t=nkR4YkbMEBgo1ByY0zurSg&s=19

the clothes have no emperor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

apatheticman posted:

https://x.com/IsraelMFA/status/1780874662005645561

Please let us do the genocide otherwise we're gonna start a war.

Ayatollah Khamenei, my name is Hans Müller. I live in Frankfurt. My people yearn for freedom from nazi oppression, please send Fateh-110 surface-to-surface ballistic missiles.