Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Good to come back to this website and see all the good liberals and mods can agree that it's not racist to say that Arabs are purely spite motivated backwards slave trading America hating antisemitic misogynists and that it is you, in fact, who are the real racist for thinking that bombing Yemen might be bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

E2M2 posted:

So I guess IDF killed a Palestinian American kid in West Bank.

https://www.nola.com/news/new-orleans-area-teen-killed-in-israeli-occupied-west-bank/article_bbc31c52-b71a-11ee-8c66-2f1327531675.html

Probably gonnna get a lot of concern from the usual freaks in the state department

Hmm, no, the IDF says the incident occurred near a protest that’“may have involved stone throwing,” good shoot, give them another aid package to make up for these antisemitic accusations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I said come in! posted:

And where do people think there are safe countries in the world for LGBTQ people? All of the fear mongering of violence against that group happening in Gaza, has absolutely happened in the United States.

The liberals of the USA and Israel are very concerned for the women and LGBTQ of Yemen and Palestine, how dare you imply otherwise sir.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Death By The Blues posted:

America has truly caught themselves into a Khat 22 scenario.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

*Takes the helm* “Alright chaps I’m back from an exchange tour with the US Navy Surfare Warfare and Seamanship school, take notes”

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

At least real Navy Seals look like they could bench the bar lmao

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Very cool that the Royal Navy has at least temporarily lost two boats and US Navy has managed to kill two SEALS like a football game where one team does like the opening scene from the last Boy Scout on the field while the Houthis are still suiting up in the locker room before kickoff.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

As an American, I am so DEEPLY concerned about the well being of the Palestinian people and prevention of genocide that I want to make it clear I condemn ANY attempt by the Houthis to do anything about it because you can tell their heart just really isn't in it.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Al-Saqr posted:

Houthis are now inplementing UN resolutions

Excuse me sir have you considered the scientific fact that the Houthis are Arab Muslims and therefore mindlessly violent terrorists but also cynical greedy pirates and this is a verified not racist (TM) opinion and therefore anything they do to stop Israel from blowing up a hospital is bad actually?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I stand with shipping insurance companies, says a lot that nobody here will acknowledge the real victim in all this

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Here I was about to condemn the Houthis and cheer on a new American bombing campaign to get them back for oppressing Women and lgbtq+ people and deliver some freedom (hell yeah brother), but then I remembered that because the US has outlawed abortion in several states and now I support their cause to liberate the oppressed peoples of occupied Amerikkka. Wait, what did this all have to do with this Gaza place we were talking about again?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

RandolphCarter posted:

Garth Brooks-ishly:
🎵boat scuttlin’ Houthis🎵

Las Maldivas son Yemen

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

bedpan posted:

looks like the navigation officer forgot to put "NOISREAL" or "CHNCRW" as the destination otherwise this could have been avoided

Tbf he was too busy dealing with genocide denial (no, not that one) and terrible slurs in the mod queue to double check that

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Al-Saqr posted:

the anal retard dog fucker mossad agent who rules Jordan as king abdullah 2 ssicced his goons to take down the october 7 sign restaurant, all arab dictators are traitors and israeli dogs who must die.

the owner of the retaurant made a defiant post online blasting the intelligence agencies and saying he is proud of what he did and that october 7 is a proud occasion for all free people

====

In the name of of Allah the most Merciful the most Compassionate

I'm Dr. Bassel Nabil Al-Sarayra, the owner of the October 7 restaurant.

He announced the change of the name of the honorable restaurant because its license was not approved because it carries political connotations, and for reasons and security pressures, the Qarama was removed today by the state.

After several attempts, I could not get a license from the Chamber of Industry and Commerce.

The name of the restaurant became ( )

The seventh of October is an honorable date and will remain in our chests and our hearts etched forever.

I wasn't looking for fame, I wasn't looking for trends, marketing, and no advertisements.

Today I'm proud of myself, and I'm proud that I shook the fragile zionist entity through the name of Shawarma Restaurant and the horror affected their hearts, even for at least two days!

Dr. Bassel Nabil Al-Sarayrah / General Practitor

https://x.com/dr_eyadqun/status/1750965562547523762?s=46

I think that’s what the kids today call based

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

A new Al-Qassam video dropped a few hours ago. It's been over three months and Hamas is still getting to shoot at unguarded, unaware Merkavas from point-blank range.

You can’t expect a bunch of captains and majors to want to dismount to pull security even if the commander of their tank is a general

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Doing epic soy banter undercuts as I blow up a residential block in Gaza with awesome cgi lasers

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Oh gently caress, they're really going to open a second front

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

there’s at least 4 lt cols in that tank. None of them can legally drink.

Joining the IDF seems like a fun time until you consider that you're going to tire your arm out saluting every teenager wearing olive drab before you can even get to the good parts like shooting people's grandparents and running them over with a bulldozer or making awesome tiktoks with looted women's underwear. A true testament to the resolve and physical stamina of the common IDF Colonel on the front lines.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

How the gently caress does Israel think they can just roll over Lebanon like that? Lebanon has a ton of internal problems and a fragile economy, but at the same time they control their ports and borders, they have defenses in depth, they are far more resilient to humanitarian catastrophes. And if you think the other two Lebanese factions will war against the Shia/Hezbollah faction, well don't expect that to happen. I see a fuckload of secular and Christian Lebanese at pro-Palestine protests these days.

I think at least the more serious IDF officers if any are left at this point (probably Field Marshals I dunno) know that Hezbollah is just as good as IDF regulars even in a "fair fight" but it's a fascist death spiral driven by internal politics until there is either a coup, they can force the US to fully commit, or Israel commits the state version of suicide by cop.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Slavvy posted:

I try to be optimistic like you guys, but I don't see why it's axiomatic that Israel losing this thing, which they are and will continue to do, also means Israel somehow stops existing. Who is going to invade them and dismantle the structure of the state? It isn't just going to disappear on it's own.

In seriousness it's not optimistic other than I don't think they're capable of actually occupying significantly populated areas of Lebanon, but unless there is an internal coup after things start getting really bad, or even less likely Europe and the US can finally act the adults in the room they pretend to be and stop Israel from escalating with Lebanon, then Iran, then who knows Jordan or Egypt, I think the current power brokers in Israel are deluded and fanatical enough to try to ride the wheels off the IDF rather than accept any limit to their claims, which will absolutely involve committing even more massive atrocities in the hope it will force the US and more levelheaded factions within Israel to be committed to the bitter end with them, but will probably lead to a cycle of tit for tat massacres of Arabs, Israelis, and everyone else caught in the conflict.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Al-Saqr posted:

uh oh 3 american soldiers were killed in an attack in jordan

====

CNN: Officials: This is the first time that American soldiers have been killed in attacks on American interests since the start of the war on

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1751643229529772500?s=46

Far be it from me to tell anyone how to do their job but it seems like the remaining active navy folks in GiP would do well to stop posting about the savage slaver Houthis while on watch in the CIC and start looking at the radar screen more.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hey I’m doing my part

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Al-Saqr posted:

anyways i think we can all agree that every american soldier who dies in the upcoming big war died a nazi and should be remembered as such.

Personally based on prosperity guardian so far I think the clown car Italian units that got sent to the eastern front or Africa to die in comical military blunders is a better analogy.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I can’t stop reading the billboard in Obama voice

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

We will never bow to the demands of terrorists, no matter how many genocides this forces us to do out of principle

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I was bummed I lost my Hobbes the tiger avatar because of that nonsense ban but this loving rules

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

HallelujahLee posted:

lol at that freak who bought your avatar

Honestly I wasn’t sure if someone from one of these threads gave everyone without avatars some Houthi swag and didn’t intend it to be an own, because as shall we say problematic as the literal slogan is they are still less monstrous than the military I was in I’m all for anyone at least trying to do something.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

euphronius posted:

Biden can keep them there (in Yemen ) for 60-90 days w o congressional approval which he would never get

it’s possible he could use some other AUMF i suppose

Look, this time we’re finally going to defeat a group of devoutly religious mountain tribespeople who have been fighting empires for the last few centuries.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Goddamit, someone blanked my avatar.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:d2a:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Edit: the coalition bombing campaign has focused on ASM launchers. Indiscriminate attacks against shipping in one of the busiest lanes doesn't really help their cause or support their professed justification. There are also carry on effects when it comes to world trade, with costs of shipping increasing by 1 million either through extra fuel around the Cape or increased insurance through a war zone. This pushes into food and fuel costs across the world.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The treats must flow.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I have either escaped posting jail or they forgot to chain probe me for a minute, vPalestine and Yemen will be victorious

:d2a:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Don’t forget to harass your Zionist representatives via voicemails or their constituent portal it’s free and a while it probably won’t do much it’s a better shot than voting and it feels good.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Best Friends posted:

People in the Middle East mad at us and mad at Israel? The only possible explanation is nefarious Iranian machinations

This is like when the US thought communist revolutionaries worldwide were all just following orders from Moscow but somehow even dumber

They fear the power of the Arab hivemind, lead by Iran, a notable Arab country.

Also can I request a mod to get the avatar someone bought me back lol

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

PhilippAchtel posted:

They're gonna hate this

Nice

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Strangelet Wave posted:

what’s a good palestinian charity to make a sizable donation to without getting my family put on a watchlist, i recall that the answer to this question might have changed a few times in the last few months

Doctors without borders and, well, UNWRA probably much more so now accept donations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

2 state solution is the “humanitarian pause” of options because we all know it would jus the another bantustan.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hatebag posted:

does it seem like israel is really going to pull out and try to attack hezbollah? that seems monumentally stupid

First as tragedy then as farce the Nazis couldn’t help not committing state suicide by cop Stalin by deciding invade Russia and then provoke the USA which were the only two states that had the combination of industrial base and population each by themselves to flatten Germany.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

dxt posted:

I don't agree with his Israel policy... But I do approve of his running over cops policy

Years of research and Israeli innovation into the field of driving over people finally paying off