Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

KomradeX posted:

This is what car brain gets you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

from here on out there is no middle ground, there is no more fence sitting, youre either with humanity and freedom or your with apartheid nazis, from here on its time for the israeli apartheid state to be put in the trashbin of history, they deserve everything thats coming to them. they thought they can commit genocide and wipe out the palestinians well guess what sweetiecakes youre gonna get whats coming. youre gonna get what youve had coming for eighty years of destroying the lives of millions of people, all of you pussy libs can shut the gently caress up and white devils step aside, real deal anti apartheid action is coming.

Freedom for palestine! Death to apartheid! death to Israel! JUSTICE. FREEDOM. HUMANITY.

Allahu akbar! allahu akbar! allahu akbar!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

only people that deserved benghazi was goonswarm

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Poppers posted:

You love loving nasty old retards lol. It is your favorite

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Zoeb posted:

I feel so sad and impotent. All I can do is watch through a screen this massive amount of human suffering and death and injustice and it's been going on for decades and will continue to go on until everyone is dead. At most I can start an argument or a screaming match with random strangers on the internet, maybe go to a protest where no one will listen to me anyway. I just don't even know what to do with this. I feel helpless. No one with power has any interest in listening to any perspective except for the Israel lobby and anyone who might have a different opinion has no career in politics. It's just hopeless. All I can do is be a consumer. It's heartbreaking.
do pushups

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Poppers posted:

I have photographic sauce that will lead to the complete destruction of Israel. That sauce is juiced. And the juice is fully wet.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

tristeham posted:

stfu LeMickey

such hippie bullshit lol

leftism is about loving your rulers

that occupied and occupier line lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
i support logic

edit: afheism.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
i think they're gonna make popup achievements for world leaders called the e-bel peace price and we'll get a free app to vote on which ones, connecting the world like never before ;)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
hamas is like the schizo Hitler of ISISes... on crack!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

HallelujahLee posted:

why are you posting that poo poo again you idiot

yeah dont do that

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

The Saucer Hovers posted:

theres nothing wrong with the comic

real response: it comes across as antisemitic bc of the yarmulkes and also the pig imagery of Jewish people in the west has pretty strong connections to Nazis and the Holocaust, that's extremely bad to evoke at all if you're trying to do anything except defame the idea of palestinian liberation to people who don't know wtf

really, especially given the current situation, if you're going to talk poo poo bout the colonial-settler apartheid state of Israel, it's pretty important to make sure what you're saying cannot be interpreted as antisemitic even remotely bc ontop of genuine offense from misunderstanding, anti-palestine/pro-israel people will intentionally misread stuff that way since it's an effortless way to discredit you and the message of palestinian liberation as Nazi-Muslim Thing

also its just a bad hill ( of cartoon bodies) to die on
my opinion is its just not good to glorify violence, best case scenario is it makes you look bad/crazy & in this case its another historical all-around bad spot for incorporating Jewish imagery especially when any sympathy for Palestinians is currently being equated to worshipping babymurder
like, just don't defend the picture lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Equeen posted:

I can’t wrap my head around why Israel is given this much special treatment from Western countries. Like, obviously there’s a lot of historical and religious context, but I just… can’t comprehend why letting an obvious genocide happen is totally fine, actually.

Israel is kind of a captive audience as far as the US is concerned, they aren't able to strike out alone because they need the US to survive, this gives the US leverage to have all of its regional interests met by Israel

Israel has recognized this goes two ways though and that the u.s. also can't just walk away, and they leverage this in return to get away with pretty much whatever as long as they maintain u.s. interests

saudi arabia occupies a similar but not identical space for the u.s.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

it was like the ISIS of 9/11s, on ROIDS

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
its like 9/11 on opposite day... times infinity

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

quote:

A new Israeli government, formed on 13 June 2021, declared a "status quo" in the settlements policy. According to Peace Now, as of 28 October this has not been the case. On October 24, 2021, tenders were published for 1,355 housing units plus another 83 in Givat HaMatos and on 27 October 2021, approval was given for 3,000 housing units including in settlements deep inside the West Bank.[373] These developments were condemned by the U.S.[374] as well as by the United Kingdom, Russia and 12 European countries.[375][376] while UN experts, Michael Lynk, Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian Territory occupied since 1967 and Mr. Balakrishnan Rajagopal (United States of America), UN Special Rapporteur on adequate housing said that settlement expansion should be treated as a "presumptive war crime".[377][378]

In February 2023, the new Israeli government under Benjamin Netanyahu approved the legalization of nine illegal settler outposts in the West Bank.[379] Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich took charge of most of the Civil Administration, obtaining broad authority over civilian issues in the West Bank.[380][381] In March 2023, Netanyahu's government repealed a 2005 law whereby four Israeli settlements, Homesh, Sa-Nur, Ganim and Kadim, were dismantled as part of the Israeli disengagement from Gaza.[382] In June 2023, Israel shortened the procedure of approving settlement construction and gave Finance Minister Smotrich the authority to approve one of the stages, changing the system operating for the last 27 years.[383] In its first six months, construction of 13,000 housing units in settlements, almost triple the amount advanced in the whole of 2022.[384]

how could israel have ever predicted or prevented the attacks from the violent resistance from the group that was oh
https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

quote:

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

https://m.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/netanyahu-money-to-hamas-part-of-strategy-to-keep-palestinians-divided-583082

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/TaraBull808/status/1712575719778521140
Alleged video of Palestinian militants are doing donuts on New York highways. Truly the war has come home.

onlookers were unable to escape seeing something pretty badass

e: lol they've even got spotters out blocking traffic and stuff its safer than than any time you see a copcar hit the lights or see a cop car or a cop

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 22:41 on Oct 12, 2023

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

reports are coming out that hamas sleeper cells are planning to reenact scenes from Initial D in the New York area

I Will join ANY radical extremist group, cult, gang, or mafia that drifts and does stunts during robberies and attacks or just to advance storylines sometimes, I don't care what its for. i dont wanna know!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
The Iraqis were making fun of President Bush and verbally and physically abusing my family and me on our way out of Kuwait. .[...]
I am glad I am 15, old enough to remember Kuwait before Saddam Hussein destroyed it and young enough to rebuild it.

Thank you.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
♪jesus is a boss fight if you go to hell ♪

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
check out my kewl old plate (idk how to clean it w/o damaging)

i think it's from the 50s? early 60s maybe

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
You're weldome.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Lpzie posted:

use your tongue

i do all the time

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

actually flip it over and get a picture of its makers mark, please

its just blank

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

they did that
https://theintercept.com/2023/06/15/fbi-undercover-isis-teenager-terrorist/
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a47390/alabama-isis-peyton-pruitt/

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
palestinian rockets are looting, israeli rockets are foraging

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ohDaPLfyA

oh my god

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

Henriette R

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

this is making me sick :<

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
DAY OF RAGE JIHAD THUGS SWEAR "TO" COMMIT VIOLENT "PROTEST"

FROM PALESTINE TO MEXICO

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Ohtori Akio posted:

my son may be a fat and gay disappointment. but at least he text messages me all of his political views

lolll

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
its bad for u

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
i for one will not be watching the pow warcrime evidence video

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

quote:

Urgent Statement

To the residents of Gaza City,

Terrorist organizations have begun a war against the State of Israel. Gaza City has become a battlefield. You must evacuate your homes immediately and move to the south of Wadi Gaza.

For your security and safety, you must not return to your homes until further notice from the Israeli Defense Forces. Public and known shelters in Gaza City must be evacuated.

It is forbidden to approach the security wall, and anyone who approaches exposes himself to death.

For your safety and the safety of your families, you must evacuate your homes immediately and head to the south of Wadi, Gaza.

Israeli Defense Forces

what those leaflets theyre dropping say

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

WoodrowSkillson posted:

my brain is actually attempting to leave my skull and kill itself

hamas "brain gun" confirmed

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Lpzie posted:

happy jihad day to those that celebrate

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

The diminished influence of the United States coupled with the political cost of maintaining relations with the United States during a period of increased belligerence with local manufacturing powers is a pretty tempting reason to tell the United States to take a hike, especially after they've already sold and delivered the most advanced weapons systems they have directly to your military

I don't see what we have to offer MBS that Saudi Arabia doesn't already have or can't trade with somebody else to get

maintenance for the high maintenance advanced weapons systems we sold them

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

its a funny image but luftwaffe just means air fighters

paint sure must keep well

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

I heard this a lot about Iran too and they're still flying their F-14s

The only reason this was ever an actual perk of dealing with the United States was that we had an edge in manufacturing and technology that we simply do not have anymore, building replacement parts and getting fuel just aren't that big of a problem for a modern world power. If Iran can keep two dozen American jets flying for 50 years under the sanction regime they're under, Saudi Arabia will have no problem operating their equipment with or without us

replacement parts are one thing but the bespoke software and electrical components embedded into every system on the plane are another. f14s are from the era before the us had fully adopted the apple/bmw design mentality of making self-service impossible to force customer reliance.
export f35s all have us maintenance and service teams that use equipment the client country isn't allowed to possess or even use themselves

if you don't have them come defrag the plane every 6 months or whatever you're risking being out billions of dollars and your entire airforce
can't really develop parallel systems to use on the planes in secret because what would you develop them on when all of your planes already have nsa onstar

imo the entire us military equipment export model has or is shifting its priority to being impossible to loving get rid of over efficacy or practicality. displace the competition and alternatives and force everyone to be dependant on your supply chains and service teams so you don't need to deploy your own military to the area because you've already got all the leverage

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 20:10 on Oct 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

tristeham posted:

and french polynesia

one day godzilleaux will rise from the depths and unleash revenge on the metropole for its hubris