Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
this really feels apocalyptic for gaza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

is this what the kids call based

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
some of those tweets you guys are posting are cognitohazards goddamn. truly sicko poo poo, i don't know why i wasn't ready for it.

Death By The Blues posted:

Does anyone remember that documentary in the 2000s where the director was killed by an isreali soldier? Its what radicalized me in HS.

My mum was asking me about this too, I don't remember it at all!

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
because I hate myself I went to look at reddit

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
it's german for 'the israel'

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

FUCKKKFKFKEFKEKEWGWRIGJWROi gegeur-9y3qn5

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

I get that they aren’t in a position to accomplish very much but what would a “good” military outcome be for hamas/palestinians at this stage? exhausting the dome or something?

i literally can't think of any.

it;s so loving bad.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

William Bear posted:

Leftists on Twitter are up in arms and saying Gal Gadot should lose her job as Wonder Woman for this.

https://twitter.com/GalGadot/status/1392496742822776839?s=19

She is the most famous Israeli in the world, so I guess it makes sense people expected her to speak out. Her statement seems too generic to be upset about, though. Yeah, she could've used the word "Palestine", but I'll take implicit support for a two-state solution any day from Israelis.

i too will choose being stabbed with 5000 knives instead of having my entire family tortured by the jigsaw

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

William Bear posted:

Leftists on Twitter are up in arms and saying Gal Gadot should lose her job as Wonder Woman for this.

https://twitter.com/GalGadot/status/1392496742822776839?s=19

She is the most famous Israeli in the world, so I guess it makes sense people expected her to speak out. Her statement seems too generic to be upset about, though. Yeah, she could've used the word "Palestine", but I'll take implicit support for a two-state solution any day from Israelis.

the two state solution is garbage

https://pca.st/episode/06b802ff-964a-41b1-a1c5-43d588015a4a

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

human garbage bag posted:

why single out israel tho? why aren't native americans and their allies hurling rocks at american law enforcement?

how are you dumb enough to even ask this question

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
why are you picking on them those demons also killed children

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
why don't the oppressed simply destroy the most dominant empire in history with the forbidden technique shun goku satsu 瞬獄殺

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
yeah when those black guys in the us broke a window in response to the ongoing effects of slavery, disenfranchisment and indiscriminate murder they really escalated the situation

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
kaepernick really went too far when he knelt instead of standing for the national anthem. really put the whole situation on the boil

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
https://twitter.com/GRIFTSH0P/status/1392566583629946881?s=20

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

remember when don lemon got caught liking this dudes thirst traps on twitter lol

a bunch of them are genuine nazis, like literally their handles are like adolphhitler1488 and poo poo. but they also love israel, even though they didn't give a poo poo about it whatsoever until like 10 years ago. reactionary brains are incredibly hosed up, more studies need to be done on how so many people can literally have their entire worldview and personalities rewired by the world's crudest astroturfing

a century of british colonisation fucks your conception of yourselves

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
she disabled replies

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

wake me up when they figure out the antilife equation

pretty sure that's it

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

man there has to be an analysis out there that covers groups that try to appeal to the ingroup in hopes they can join it like girlboss ceos, japan in the 1900s, etc

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Chuka Umana posted:

https://twitter.com/itsbosstimewwe/status/1392693973282541569

wow, what a shock the corporate pop star doesn't adopt opinions that may actually cause repercussions in her professional life.

celebrities will never stop chiming in with their dumb opinions when it would be so easy not to say anything is comforting in a way.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
dare i look at what ben shapiro is saying about this? maybe right before gym time

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
does anyone have that picture/tweet that listed the death/injuries on both sides and most of israel's was "mental trauma"?

crepeface has issued a correction as of 07:29 on May 13, 2021

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Tiler Kiwi posted:

this might be what you were looking for crep

that's it, thanks!

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
the airstrikes were called Operation Leavened Dead

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Also, since we're talking about 2014 and Israeli casualties - about a month ago a 26 year old veteran of 2014 self-immolated to protest the lovely state of Israel's veterans benefits program.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-vet-with-ptsd-warned-he-may-hurt-himself-before-self-immolation-report/

So this guy saw a bunch of his comrades get iced in an operation that was supposed to be a slam dunk, and then when he tries to collect benefits from the country he nearly died for they haggle over the scale of his PTSD.

someone send this adam friedland so i can hear his version of a joke i'm not allowed to make

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
still one of the funniest lines nick has ever pulled out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyvB4oV0ICQ&t=139s

edit: wait, are cum town clips allowed outside the exiled thread?

crepeface has issued a correction as of 09:51 on May 13, 2021

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
why doesn't hamas simply invest the money into bitcoin

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Mola Yam posted:

piss tape israel

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

TeenageArchipelago posted:

NPR just reported that "two Israelis fell and died" on their way to a bomb shelter and I don't know if they just reported that someone tripped and died??? What the gently caress does that mean??

i forgot to post this before

https://twitter.com/catcontentonly/status/1393051144302338049?s=20

THIS CIVILIAN SOLDIER

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

this smilie has never been more apt:

:discourse:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

Israel’s geostrategic location is poo poo compared with all the other nearby places we have bigger bases with way less baggage and locals trying to blow them up. Like Turkey for example. There’s not a realpolitik case for why the USA backs israel. That’s why the American military rolls its eyes at the IDF and why Jonathan Pollard spent thirty years in jail, etc. it’s about contingencies of the ruling class and also self-destructive settler ideology

wish the us would roll their eyes at me by giving me $4 billion

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Spergin Morlock posted:

terror tunnel. it's a tunnel, for moving terrorism around

it's a roller coaster.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

you know there's some dork out there who is really mad about this

keep politics OUT OF GAMING he says as he puts on his favourite rage against the machine album to rock out

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
dti

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol at the guy posting pop psyche 101 as a response into the seething mass of hate that is this thread

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
doctors without (surgically sterilized) borders

https://twitter.com/MSF/status/1393868206566223872?s=19

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

What the gently caress is the deal with these pro israel indian fascists? This is the first time I've ever heard of them

you can go back to the thread around this quote where it was briefly discussed about a day ago

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The BJP datacenters have been working overtime to push propaganda. Hinduvta is one of the most cucked mindsets out there, they were pro british during the Indian independence struggle.

and a couple days here:

Eegah! posted:

https://twitter.com/hindurashtra30/status/1392419863327514625?s=21

Lol Indian nationalists aren’t doing Israel any favors

crepeface has issued a correction as of 11:13 on May 16, 2021

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I don't know racial stereotypes well enough, is the right meant to be an Indian Muslim?

edit: y'know what, that is a question i don't care to have the answer to

crepeface has issued a correction as of 11:24 on May 16, 2021

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Agrajag posted:

this has to be a sick joke

like holy crap these rockets are so amazingly pathetic and they are trying so hard to make it look like whatever the poo poo the IDF are using on the Palestinians

that was my point with the BLM photographers picture, but i guess it got construed as belittling palestinian resistance?