Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
What's the most radicalized charity I can donate to that isn't banned in US or Europe? This is Iraq war levels of stunning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

hobbesmaster posted:

a “radicalized” charity would be a crime to donate to in the US.

if you want to help Doctors Without Borders or probably would do the best good, Israel just pulled an Obama on them. directly donating to the ICRC maybe? pretty sure Israel also bombed a red crescent clinic of some sort

Yeah. More a question of what charity is Israel bombing the most. Might be MSF

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

The number of people fleeing into Ben Gurion airport is bizarre. It's not even near any real fighting? Lol

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1710668032748515772?t=Jxevl8pyXaPFOU0NCjHcrQ&s=19

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1710639522822639706?t=ZdquGG6CETWNC2TbP2WH9w&s=19

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

lets see, sadly we dont have a clear picture of who holds what right now, but sadly I dont know if Hamas can actually hold on to captured territory, but then again I wasnt expecting this incredible performance from them either.

If they can hold onto parts of/outskirts of Sderot or Ashkelon, this will be biggest victory maybe ever. If other factions/states get involved, I think it's possible but wouldn't say base case right now

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1710696837990977638?t=ngMJKwjHdr2BzN42467Ojw&s=19

So now Israel doing an active genocide vs passive, coolncool

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

Red and Black posted:

I need to stop posting in the bad forum

Are you really in here justifying genocide unironically

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

Israel cut power and also just targeted the east gaza oil refineries. They're def going in

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

Arab spring had a lot of movement of foreign fighters, though I think about zero percent chance Iraq lets Taliban cross due to US dollars. Syria/Iran, sure why not

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1710787014285570301?t=Z_jtQNT-DC-zppC9VVfpzA&s=19

This right over Northern border. 30k+ people live here, not sure wtf they expect them to go

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

The head wsj foreign correspondent is out here comparing it to pearl harbor and poo poo. These guys are loving unhinged

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

FlapYoJacks posted:

Hamas can win this war easily. They must beg Hillary Clinton to publicly support Israel.

Concerning that she hasn't tweeted about it yet. Prayers up

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/TheDunkCentral/status/1711152518045008120?t=tasA4-IVWqriQajOLOSySw&s=19

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Dunno...imperial propaganda being almost immediately debunked like that seems significant to me, but I'm probably not cynical enough.

It was put out by the WSJ middle east oil reporter to juice crude oil price. It's pretty clear they made it up, in fact her old boss calls her a liar as does an AL Jazeera reporter

https://twitter.com/zenjournalist/status/1711349508733280349?t=zQ86XdSYagh36Lkp3Jd05w&s=19

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/idreesali114/status/1711517846466171201?t=_RJh4e91qOEDQhgQ1Pczqg&s=19

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

gently caress this child rape enabler

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

So biden is out here repeating the dead baby propaganda. How long until we find out its the yellowcake uranium situation 2.0

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

err posted:

Invasion soon.

Right that's what I meant, like it smells like Biden is gearing up to do a direct involvement vs "just" parking aircraft carrier off the coast. I'm sure they're already sharing personnel as well but like this feels uncomfortably similar to iraq war run up

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

Some nutjob is going to decide that one of these protests is a "Global Day of Jihad" thing and hurt people

That's the point. Government disinformation is linking protesters to "jihadists" - basically scary word for brown bad guys. Theyre trying to otherize all opposition. We are watching a global disinformation campaign unlike anything I've seen since probably 2003 Iraq war lead up

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

VoicesCanBe posted:

Remember that this was posted not too long ago:

https://twitter.com/AkbarSAhmed/status/1712860751193403683

I don't buy Biden suddenly making a "humanitarian" pivot as anything other than PR.

Right they're panicking because popular opinion is not to commit a genocide and they'd thought rabk and file Dems would go along with it. gently caress all of them

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1713168937649643942?t=jneHwYuxbpiUClr8wVmQ5Q&s=19

Not a good sign for deescalation

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

RandomBlue posted:

loving disgusting

no it couldn't be the people currently bombing the poo poo out of gaza, it's a false flag

It's western intelligence using sympathetic OSINT accounts to spread pro israel propaganda. Waiting for Bellingcat to manufacture a "Hamas blew up this hospital, actually :smuggo:"

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

People are still sharing notes app handwringing about 40 decapitated babies. So....

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

We all know liberals are amoral soulless pawns of capital, so you have to question what motivates them as the complete lack of political instincts is more shocking than anything. They're just loving stupid.

"Wait you're telling me the outcomes are extremely high gas prices, an unpopular war with an enemy that has done nothing to US --- and wait -- you're telling me genocide is unpopular?!"

You just spell all of this out and have to ask what sort of loving fart smelling morons work for the Dems

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

VoicesCanBe posted:

"Southern Gaza" being the key words here. Even if this is true (we can't just take Israel's word for it), it's a ploy to facilitate movement out of Gaza City

This. Everything coming out of admin right now is a form of propaganda. The army of OSINT accounts pumping "hamas is trying to keep them in gaza city" via a false flag IED and barricades, all taking over last night, is part of this

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

Christ

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

40,000 troops
Lol. Holy poo poo that is so loving little. That's a division.

Now are they just committing 40K to get wiped out so the US will come give direct support to the north and golan heights and they can commit 200,000 to the einsatzgruppen efforts in Gaza

Yeah like these guys have never read a wikipedia page or history book on any insurgent war ever. Or they have and are sending 40k troops to their deaths for shits and giggles

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

So joe biden is also a holocaust denier now? Wow didn't expect to see that one

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/lookner/status/1713701374578294866?t=VYmRWC_4AIhDRlmmBw__mg&s=19

Could be misdirection, lots of smoke bombs earlier, but smells like Israel starting to move in

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/AlMayadeenLive/status/1713703368810529279?t=TpBP-q6i51JYIYnDrV1LvA&s=19

Supposedly idf raid on jabalia

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

eagerly awaiting the name of the first USS vessel that’s just a racial slur

USS Football Team

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

OK now I'm mad. gently caress this poo poo.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

genuinely sucks to live in a world were jackson hinkle and andrew tate are morally better than bernie and AOC but here we are

We live in hell

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

comedyblissoption posted:

i dont think the idf has been so bold as to state that hamas intentionally blew up the hospital and are claiming it was accidental

They said it was Islamic Jihad. Unless they changed it again while I was sleeping, while they conjured the Looney Tunes rear end phone call

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

I think it's pretty clear Israel is planning an actual genocide, and there's probably more we don't know that these staffers are seeing. They're trying to distance themselves out of self preservation when poo poo hits the fan. Should tell you how hosed the entire Biden administration is

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

Legit FT posting final solution poo poo earnestly. I feel like I live in a simulation wtf is this

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

fizzy posted:

"Honest" *question" news - Everyone has been talking about Israel shutting off water/electricity to Gaza, but why is it Gaza is dependent on Israel for those things in the first place? Why has Hamas from 2006 to 2023 not built their own electric plants or water purification plants? Are they just too small to run those things, or has Israel had a formal policy to stop or destroy any efforts by Hamas to build such buildings and make themselves more independent?

I know Israel has a blockade against Gaza that Egypt assists with, and controls what goes in and out of Gaza, so have they made sure Gaza can't buy anything that can help them build these plants and not be dependent on an enemy state?

This article (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/17/crisis-gaza-why-food-water-power-running-out) by the Guardian goes into the ramifications of electricity and water being turned off by Israel, and mentions there is (one) power plant, and families have personal desalination plants for water drinking, but unless Israel has been actively sabotaging efforts to become independent from them, it seems bonkers that Hamas has not tried to build up that infrastructure.

Gaza has been blockaded from importing basic poo poo for years. How the f do you expect them to build a billion or hundred million dollar facility? That's why they are dependent on it -- their port is blockaded.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1715420778873639291?t=zRHXAVB7oxtBUe_whjX3PQ&s=19

Apparently regarding a blast, probably doing this as a false flag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/1715470077196194068?t=pc7MMwQTW-e9Zd5tc71TzQ&s=19