Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

how are we blaming MH370 on :amerikkka: using it for political purposes aha what

the ukraine one was still the iranians getting trigger happy after the americans bombed Soleimani so i mean its not really the americans blowing up planes for political purposes

i don't like the US at all but this is a bit tenuous imo

MH370 was part of an operation to derail China's Belt-and-Road Initiative, then still in its infancy, by driving Malaysia closer into the American sphere of influence, as part of Barack Obama's "pivot to Asia"

Ukraine Flight 752 was brought down by an Iranian missile system that was hacked by US cyberwarfare in order to force the Iranians to stand down on terms that frame them as the party in the wrong, because otherwise the building escalation in early 2020 would have been entirely America's fault when they killed Soleimani.

to provide further context, the shootdown of KAL 007 was orchestrated by the US in order to turn world public opinion against the USSR at a time of potential detente, while also paving the way for broad approval of the Reagan administration's missile systems to be placed on European soil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

benedict cumberbatch in his mind palace, words materializing in air, frantically swiping away thoughts and phrases that would elicit an instantaneous permaban

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Godlessdonut posted:

lmao seriously MH370 being an American op is some retarded tinfoil hat bullshit. Ukraine Flight 752, yeah I can see them being to blame indirectly for causing Iran to expect an attack.

people in the ufo thread were saying it got abducted by ufos because they watched a blurry 30 second video of orbs rotating around the plane that surprisingly turned out to be fake. people love believing crazy bullshit

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Ty for tagging it when someone pointed it out but still against the rules. Got to check what you post first

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
i heard america is responsible for the helicopter crash than killed kobe bryant

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

fanfic insert posted:

you didnt see the video taken by an entirely calm guy just randomly filming it as it got shot down? It was definitely some US op that caused it

bad news for the credibility of forums poster fanfic insert, MH370 was the plane that disappeared into the indian ocean, MH17 was the one shot down

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Hatebag posted:

people in the ufo thread were saying it got abducted by ufos because they watched a blurry 30 second video of orbs rotating around the plane that surprisingly turned out to be fake. people love believing crazy bullshit

i don’t think we can digitally insert simple geometric shapes into cgi footage of a flying airliner

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Truga posted:

would be great if somebody opened a chain of probes on this user

there was a restaurant in Pittsburgh called conflict kitchen that featured food of countries the US was at war with to try to help cultural exchange. it went for a few years until they featured Palestinian food. they then had to close forever because of how many death threats they got from israelies

in conclusion gently caress that used and gently caress israel

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

every corner of the internet right now: ummm.... am i the ONLY one who who thinks its bad when BOTH sides kill civilians? im glad SOMEONE can think rationally about this and understand things with a bit of nuance. things arent always black and white, it really isnt that hard to condemn terrorism on all sides. we need to make sure the idf has enough zyklon b to finish the job

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

it was real and you are fake news

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fellatio del Toro posted:

every corner of the internet right now: ummm.... am i the ONLY one who who thinks its bad when BOTH sides kill civilians? im glad SOMEONE can think rationally about this and understand things with a bit of nuance. things arent always black and white, it really isnt that hard to condemn terrorism on all sides. we need to make sure the idf has enough zyklon b to finish the job

lol

for real tho

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Pixar's Planes was a CIA op.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mags posted:

i don’t think we can digitally insert simple geometric shapes into cgi footage of a flying airliner

the technology just isn't there to superimpose a plane over the ps2 home screen, yet

the iranian shootdown being the us's fault somehow is plausible, though. what would that even take? slap a transponder on the bottom of the plane that identifies it as a fighter jet, spoof a radar signal, hack the sam battery?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

mags posted:

it worked for america and we’re still squeezing the natives of this continent out of existence

Don't worry. Israel will give a land acknowledgement after they've cleansed Gaza and the West Bank.

No, they won't.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it was real and you are fake news

that's true, I'm part of the cia psyop

or is that the lie? hahahaha!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

that's true, I'm part of the cia psyop

never gonna recover from this one

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Yes, Israel occupying Gaza is a great idea and totally not something that will lead to a massacre.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Yes, Israel occupying Gaza is a great idea and totally not something that will lead to a massacre.

its also kind of goofy article byline when its already recognized as an occupation already by nearly everyone (except israel ofc)

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Hatebag posted:

It was "debunked" by someone showing a unity asset of the same physics effect that was 90% similar to a single frame

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and aliens are real

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

bad news for the credibility of forums poster fanfic insert, MH370 was the plane that disappeared into the indian ocean, MH17 was the one shot down

bad news for the literacy of Mr SuperAwesome

quote:

the ukraine one was still the iranians getting trigger happy after the americans bombed Soleimani so i mean its not really the americans blowing up planes for political purposes

was the thing i replied to

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The militants wiped out an entire Israeli airborne team.
https://twitter.com/CollieYimby/status/1711859054656753994?s=20

Schlemiel Team Deep Sixed

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/gmanews/status/1712101997611245778

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

I'm not surprised that this child raping piece of poo poo who was a supporter of the argentinan Junta military coup would say this.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
I'm cancelling the pope. It's over.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat another nazi pope. Son of a bitch!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
wait poo poo i mixed up the malaysia flights lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

king of the pedos coming down hard on hamas

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

et tu, papa?

mags
May 30, 2008

a pro genocide pope calling for more violence in the holy land, unprecedented

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

I'm disappointed but not remotely surprised

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Pizza Balls, it is time to make a stand

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Henry Cymerman, who was the last guy to interview Rabin and the guy who convinced the Pope to visit the West Bank from the Palestinian site, doing his worst Gilbert Gottfried impression saying "oh well! At least I tried."

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

A Terrible Set Of Choices, and one obviously moral choice. Isreal is truly stuck between a rock and a really easy to pass through place. Sophie must make the difficult decision of choosing between her son being killed, her daughter being killed, or simply shutting down the concentration camps

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Yes when someone says civilian death and terrorism are bad they definitely mean that they crave more of it. I'm very rational.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Tiler Kiwi posted:

its also kind of goofy article byline when its already recognized as an occupation already by nearly everyone (except israel ofc)

in the document management systems I use at work, Palestine is still referred to as Occupied Palestinian Territory

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 15:00 on Oct 11, 2023

mags
May 30, 2008

Decon posted:

Yes when someone says civilian death and terrorism are bad they definitely mean that they crave more of it. I'm very rational.

I see you are beginning to understand American history. well done

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Decon posted:

Thanks george bush

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

To me, the fact that no token opposition whatsoever is being allowed in the west, and that several governments have already started threatening jail time for anyone with Pro-Palestine sentiments seems to be a sign that things are going really, really bad for Israel.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Decon posted:

yeah, very eye-opening when you first discover how liberals make mealy-mouthed lying equivocations to make excuses for their fascist-funded, comfortable status quo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

gently caress this child rape enabler